6

Jimin huffed as he took long strides to the place where he had set in mind when he decided to leave his room a few minutes ago.

He was only hoping to spend a peaceful evening with his soulmate since he doesn't have to fight with Jungkook to have Tae's company today as the younger has to prepare for an important presentation tomorrow.

But all his giddiness of having to have a lot of time alone with Tae, gossiping and then ranting about Yoongi's insensitive behaviour vanished when he ran into Hyunjin in the cafe across their dorm building where he went to get a lot of snacks and their favourite drinks.

Oh god! How much disappointed he was when he heard from Hyunjin that despite having enough work in his hand, Jungkook is hanging out with Tae in his apartment.

But then Hyunjin told him that Jungkook came to their dorm with all the necessary things he needs to prepare for tomorrow.

.So then and there Jimin discarded the idea of a peaceful evening without any chaos. Because he now wants nothing but to prevent Jungkook from having a calm atmosphere where he could complete his work without any hurdles.

And as the mischievous idea started taking over his mind, Jimin has stopped walking and is running at a good speed.

You stupid brat! I'll show you what I'm going to do!!

He grinned widely and those who had been watching him as he ran past them didn't need to even wonder what was up. Because anyone can see after seeing that smirk on his face that the boy is up to no good.

Tae and Jimin have already talked and settled everything between them. And Jimin as usual made a lot of promises which both of them knew wouldn't take much to be broken.

But Tae didn't want to keep on giving a cold shoulder to the boy, after all it's not something that he can control even though the only intention behind his actions was Jimin's welfare.

Jimin is now upset that even after making up with Tae, he didn't get to spend time with him all because of a certain ravenette who can't stay away from the brunette even for a second.

And the thing which annoyed Jimin more was Tae's reluctance to say anything against the younger.

So it's only true if he says Tae is the one spoiling Jungkook by always letting him have his way with him.

But Jimin is not letting him have his way like that as always.

And his grin widened as he finally reached the floor where Tae's room is at.

Jungkook shakes his head seeing the older too engrossed in the movie, which seemed to have a lot of violence. But Tae seems to be really interested, seeing how he has even forgotten about the bag of chips he has in his hand.

The younger sighed before he picked up a few from it before bringing them to the older's mouth who now had a confused expression on his face as he looked at him.

He gestured towards the chips and Tae parted his lips and the other smiled before putting them to his mouth.

" You seem to be too caught up with that!" he commented, as he looked back at his own work.

" Yep, it is a good one", the older mumbled and Jungkook smiled seeing how he is back again in the movie.

He is not however a fan of crime thrillers or any which includes a lot of bloody scenes. So he decided to focus on his work and finish it by the time the movie ends. Then he could pick a movie which both of them would enjoy or may go for a night stroll.