100

Everything that was coming from the brunette was new to the younger boy and it was twisting the nerves of the already panicking boy.

    But only now he had started noticing the difference which Tae wanted him to see. But he was completely okay with it, he is going to love him no matter what it is. He knows that Tae is behaving like this because he is done with his stupidity, not because he wants to purposefully pick a fight with him.

       And other than feeling disappointed at himself for making it difficult for the older boy, there were no hard feelings that were clouding him.

    And he could see clearly how Tae is losing his calm because of him just because he couldn't even make up for his mistake properly.

     And the thought made him more guilty. While Tae treated him with adoration and fondness, he could only give him pain and doubts.

 But honestly he couldn't understand what Tae is talking about right now.

He sighed heavily. " What are you talking about then?", voicing out his confusion hoping others wouldn't think he's mocking him.

   But that's exactly what happened, and it was clear from the unpleasant look on his face. 

Tae let out a dry chuckle. " You don't even have a single clue about it?"

   Jungkook shakes his head, his mind clouding with the pain that this side of Tae was causing him. Then how much it could have hurt the brunette when he had given him the cold shoulder after he was barely overcoming the traumatic experience he was forced to go through just because of him. 

    And while Tae was planning to open up to him and hoping to get some sort of comfort from him, he was selfishly pushing him away, scared of getting hurt. He was trying to protect his own heart by pushing away the one he swore to protect.

" You lied to me about Hayun being just an acquaintance for hanging out with her '', Tae said, finally making it clear. His voice was so calm and low but it made the younger one shudder.

Jungkook shakes his head, feeling exasperated. " But baby, there was nothing going on between us", he tried to make him understand. " You know that right? Then why are you bringing up that again"

Tae shakes his head, not ready to comply. 

" I kept on asking you who she was to you", he dragged on.

 " It was not because I was dumb to not remember what you told me but I wanted to get that assurance from you. You told me that I didn't need to get jealous of her. But...", He paused, letting out a sigh, making Jungkook look at him in guilt and anticipation of what is to come.

" But when I came to know the truth, I couldn't even believe that you lied to me and I again asked you what's going on between you. You were lying to me again and again when I was defending you against Jimin", he said, continuing. 

" It was not because I don't trust you enough but I wanted to know if you trust me enough to share that secret of yours with me. I just wanted to give you a chance to correct your mistakes and tell me the real deal. I know that you won't play with my feelings like that. But as much as i pushed you to be honest with me, you kept on lying to everyone including me", he chuckled softly, remembering everything.

 " If you couldn't even try to trust me for once, how could you still say that you are in love with me?"