98

The ravenette was like a volcano that was ready to burst out any moment these days and that was the main reason for his hyungs to keep their distance from him because certainly they don't want to burn themselves.

     Jungkook sighed as he walked around the hallway not having the mind to attend any of the classes. He's literally done with everything and his mind was restless and the only thing that he wanted now was to see Tae. 

     But knowing that the boy had been purposefully ignoring him for weeks to the point he was taking a break from the college, he didn't want to make it more difficult for him.

    But as much as he wanted to respect Tae's wish and wait till the boy came back to him on his own, he knew that he was being a stupid again.

       Because he doesn't trust in his fate anymore because seemingly his is not intertwined with Tae's. So there is no point in waiting for some miracle to happen because it's not going to do him any good but may bring him more pain which he has gone through enough.

   But why is Tae avoiding him again? That's the part which Jungkook couldn't understand yet how much he racked up his useless brain. 

     Because as far as he knew Tae became mad at him for lying about being in love with Hayun and rejecting him. And they have already sorted out these two issues. He has already said sorry to Tae for rejecting him and then not staying with him when he needed him. 

    And Tae is not staying away because of Hayun. Because he already knows that Jungkook was lying about that part that night.

    He stopped on his track instantly, a frown spreading across his face. Then why was Tae pushing him away all these times. 

Oh!

   Jungkook gasped, it wasn't Tae who was pushing him away, it was him who was staying away from the brunette. But it's just that Tae just didn't try to reach out to him. And then when Yanah entered the scene, Tae simply stopped joining them for lunch.

" Oh god! Why was everything so messy?" he groaned, not believing how much his stupidity was costing him, to the point Tae was forced to end his life.

     And that's when he realized something else, he hasn't seen or heard about Yanah ever since the cliff incident. And he was pretty sure that he hadn't heard anything from the hyungs either who seemed to have grown a soft spot for her out of nowhere forgetting how much hurt he was because of her.

    He exhaled deeply wondering where she had disappeared into without even having to bother about anything, not even Tae.

     Of course, he hasn't heard much about Tae either after he dropped him off in that apartment building. But he wasn't scared or worried about them disappearing together because Jimin has already told him that Tae and Yanah were not together anymore and Tae is staying in that big apartment on his own.

     It certainly stirred feelings of worry in the ravenette. Because he was concerned about Tae living all alone after knowing that the boy used to get nightmares because of what he had gone through in the bar that night. But at the same time he was happy to know that Yanah had finally left him alone.

    He shakes his head trying to ward off the stupid thoughts because they were only giving him more headache. And he didn't need that right now.