27

" Hi, Jimin!" 

    .Jimin turned to his left hearing the greeting and he couldn't help but let out a scoff seeing who it was.

" Oh Choi Hayun!" he taunted. " What do I owe the pleasure of being acknowledged by you?"

Hayun was taken aback by the remark, but she smiled then. " I was passing by when I saw you and just thought of greeting you!!"

Jimin shakes his head. " Just go away! I'm not in the mood to deal with you!!"

" I thought it's okay to talk to you since you are friends with Jungkook!" she mumbled softly.

Jimin sighed. " So now you guys are friends?" he asked, recalling Tae's suggestion of it.

But much to his surprise she shakes her head furiously. " No..no..we are not friends!!"

And Jimin has enough of this. " I'm not Tae to believe that you were nothing more than just acquaintances!" he flared.

Hayun gulped. " No..no.. you are misunderstanding.. there is nothing like that.. Please don't complicate things".

     Jimin folded his arms across his chest after putting all his belongings except his mobile and cards in his locker. Since he was planning to go to the cafeteria now and he has no classes in the afternoon he didn't need them with him anymore for the day.

" I know Kook", he started. " He's the type of guy who would let only those who are closer to him stay near him. And by the looks of it", he paused as he gave her a cold gaze.

 " You two seem really close! And don't even dare to deny that!!"

But Hayun shakes her head in denial. " No Chim, it's not-

Jimin frowned at that. " I don't remember me giving you permission to call me that.."

" But still we aren't anything more than just acquaintances! He doesn't even want me to become his friend!!" she said, sighing.

Jimin chuckled dryly. " Well, maybe you should go and tell this to my dumb best friend! Only Tae would believe this nonsense!!"

     Hayun widened her eyes, biting her lips. Jimin scoffed before turning around to leave. There is no point in trying to dig for information from this liar.

But just as he was about to walk away, Hayun stopped him. " Wait!" she called. 

" I've been thinking! Where did Tae go? I've never seen him around after that day!"

Jimin grit his teeth as he turned around. 

" Don't you dare to call him by that name! It's Kim Taehyung for you!"

Hayun frowned. " But it's his nickname!"

" And only his close friends or at least friends can call him that!" he said. " And you don't belong to either of these two categories!"

     Hayun nodded her head slowly even though there was an unpleasant look on her face. And Jimin couldn't care any less of what she thinks about it. So giving her a stern gaze, he turned around and left.

" Tae, what are you doing?" Jimin asked in a stern voice. He was looking at the brunette with an annoyed look.

     Everyone turned to them, somewhat surprised by the serious look on Jimin's face. This look doesn't appear on the boy's face a lot. But when it does, it means only one thing. It's nothing you could just shrug off.