14

" Hey bro!"

     Jungkook looked up from his laptop with a frown having already recognised the owner of the annoyingly loud voice.

    It was Yugeyom, Bambams boyfriend. And the person who was the reason he has to suffer long hours of drunken ranting from his roommate just last week, even though it's been a little peaceful this week.

" Go away, I'm busy", he uttered before looking back at his presentation he was working on.

" You have been here since the morning", the other points out as if the ravenette doesn't know that himself. 

" Don't you miss your baby?"

    Jungkook looked up a warning gaze directed at the other who only shrugged his shoulders, smiling cheekily.

    Yugeyom was right. Jungkook has been working on his presentation without a break ever since he has stepped in to the library earlier this the morning

    And he has been missing Tae like crazy and it was as if he was suffocating here without having a chance to get a glimpse of him at least.

    But still, he couldn't just lag off, he has been trying hard to convince himself. It's not just an individual project which he could work on at his own pace but a group one. And him being the leader, he can't be more irresponsible than he already is.

    But thanks to Tae's mood swings that have been worrying him a lot in the past week, he wasn't able to concentrate on anything other than his baby which explains why he is still not done with his part of the presentation yet.

     Still with his determination of finishing it off today itself and working on it so diligently, he was almost done with it, with a few finishing touches remaining.

    But still it's not a big deal for him. And he still got another day to be done with it, meaning he could easily go ahead and look for his baby since Yugeyom has already brought it up.

    Or Maybe he should finish it off once and for all.

    He looked up contemplating what to do.  But as soon as he saw the way the other was smiling at him creepily he lost it.

" Of course I miss him so badly!" he huffed, replying to the earlier question. 

" And if you could just fuck off, then I could finish this earlier and go find him sooner!"

Yugeyom chuckled. " I saw him with Jimin earlier on my way here", he informed him, shrugging his shoulders.

Jungkook looked up, frowning slightly hearing the words. " Oh really?" he rolled his eyes. " Then I should hurry up!"

Yugeyom shakes his head, taking a seat opposite to the ravenette who seems to be speeding up what he is doing now.

" You are really something!" he voiced out.

" Tsk", the younger tatted, a smirk dancing on his lips.

    Jungkook closed all the files and going for the shut down button. Maybe he should stop working for today. He could still work on it tomorrow. After all, he has enough time left to be done with it.

" Why don't you confess already?" Yugeyom asked, making the other look at him instantly.

" Sorry?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows, confusion written all over his face.

   But that didn't stop the boy from speaking up his mind.

 " If you love someone truly, then you should confess instead of piling up your feelings", he said sincerely.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, closing his laptop and shoving it inside his bag, before going to gather all the papers lay scattered on the table.

" I'll figure it out", he said. " You don't have to be so worried!"

Yugeyom looked at him, somewhat surprised by the answer. " I'm just trying to help", he mumbled, trying to mask his shock.

Jungkook sighed as he arranged his papers. " I don't know why everyone is so invested in our relationship instead of focusing on their own!"

Yugeyom frowned, already catching up with the meaning. " Bambam and I are good. Okay?"

Jungkook scoffed, turning to look at him. " Till when?"

Yugeyom huffed slightly. " We are figuring it out!"

" Okay...good", the ravenette shrugged, nodding. " I'm actually tired of hearing him ranting about how much of an asshole you are!!"

" What?" The other was not pleased.

" What?" Jungkook retorted back. " Can you even blame him?"

The other just let out a scoff. " Whatever!"

    Jungkook went back to gathering his belongings and shoving them into his bag while the other was just leaning back on his chair sulking over the new information.

" Jungkook?" Is that you?" An unfamiliar voice spoke up, breaking the silence.

    The two boys turned to the direction of the voice, letting themselves out of their own thoughts. Yugeyom furrowed his eyebrows questioningly at the girl standing by the table, her eyes fixed on the ravenette.

      He furrowed his eyebrows confused by the sudden appearance of the girl. She seems new to here, he was sure because he hasn't seen her around.

    The girl was wearing a simple crop top and jeans and had lengthy blonde hair. He raised her brow slightly wondering what kind of business she has with Jungkook.

    The ravenette himself seems confused. It was clearly visible in his face.

Jungkook looked with a small frown. 

" Sorry, do I know you?

    He doesn't care if she knows his name because there is no one on the campus who doesn't know him.

    But what he doesn't understand is why the girl has to come up to him and act like she knows him.

" You forgot me already?" The question was filled with surprise. 

And Jungkook was not really liking the tone of it.

" Well, does it seem like I'm pretending to act like I don't know you?" he scoffed. " I don't really remember. Just introduce yourself first instead of playing the guessing game with me!"

     Yugeyom sighed, not the least surprised by the rude attitude of the younger. After all, Jungkook has never been cordial with someone who tries to waste his time when he's already in a hurry.

And he's not especially fond of chit chatting with strangers.

He glanced at the girl who seemed to be really shocked by the answer.

" Okay, sorry!" She shakes her head. " I'm kind of offended that you have already forgotten me. But it's okay, I have changed a little bit!"

Jungkook sighed, not happy to hear her speech. " Just tell your damn name at least!"

" Hayun", the girl said. " I'm Hayun. And if you could remember now, I was your senior back in high school!"

     Yugeyom shifted his attention to the ravenette and Jungkook didn't have a pleasant look on his face.

" Wait...Hayun?"

**************************

Please vote and comment if you like the chapter..