97

Tae has lost his will to live after his mom has left him alone and his hatred towards his dad was reaching all limits when that man dared to marry his mistress one month after the funeral and thus his step family came to live with them causing 

    Tae confined himself to his room not wanting to deal with his abuser dad and the newcomers who are the reasons why he has suffered all his life.

    The suffocating atmosphere of the mansion was drowning him making his mind go haywire, having no way to let out his true emotions. 

   He badly wanted at least one person who could understand him who would care for him and give him a warm hug or at least a pat in his head but no one was there.

   Years passed and he spent his high school life all alone not wanting to interact with anyone anymore and making friends was the least he wanted to do. Not because he couldn't stand them but he was scared of getting closer only to be pushed away later.

    And thankfully his so-called family also left him alone, neither disturbing him nor caring for him. And for them he is a rebellious high schooler not even ready to show respect to his own dad. But who are they kidding? 

    Did they really think he would even consider him as his dad after what he did to his dear mom?

     And as much as he wants them to believe in his tough exterior and not consider him as a weakling, he wants them to stop cornering him and see through his fragile walls, not judge him for the person he is in their eyes.

    He doesn't care about anything but he wants to get rid of this awful feeling of being unwanted not having anyone to share his sorrows or happiness even though it has already been years since he has smiled.

    He was devastated, yeah it's been years since he smiled for the last time and it was on the day Jimin promised to be with him forever and that smile has never returned after his best friend's neighbor told him how the boy has already left Daegu with his parents.

    He was shattered to the core, not because his best friend of years had left him alone in a place he could not survive without his presence. But because he has just realized he wasn't even worth a goodbye or explanation. 

   His friend who has promised to stay with him forever wasn't ready to spare a few minutes to make it to his home and say goodbye. And it's not that Tae would force him to stay back even if he would only want to do that. 

     But at least, he could have consoled himself that it's not that Jimin wants to leave him but it's because he has to. But no, the only person he has been hoping to be his rock and support thought he was not someone who is worth his time and efforts.

     And then when he thought at least he has his mom with him she too left him alone making it more difficult to stay sane 

    And his life in the mansion was affecting him more than he imagined. They never cared for him but they were making it more difficult for him by letting him know how much of an unwanted presence he was for them

     But at least they left him alone deeming he was not a threat they should be wary of. And the next three years that passed away in painfully slower pace made him too far from everyone as someone who was barely existing without much in his life.