19

Jungkook sighed as he pushed open the door to the familiar apartment and stepped in. He walked to the living room with lazy steps once closing the door behind him.

And as expected everyone else had already reached the place before him.

With a tired sigh leaving his mouth, he plopped down on the couch earning attention of the rest.

" Oh Kook!" Jin cheerfully greeted him. " Why are you late today?"

Jungkook shrugged. He was in no mood for a conversation. He didn't even want to step out of his apartment today. But he really doesn't want to disappoint his friends by skipping their hang out nights without any specific reason. 

There is one. But if he did say it out only endless teasing for the whole night is what will be following.

" Wait!" Jin raised his voice. " Where is Tae? I thought he'll come with you?"

"Tae is not here?" Another voice spoke up, and as expected it was the brunette's so-called soulmate who suddenly emerged from the kitchen from where he was preparing the snack packets for the movie night. 

And Jimin must have heard their conversation.

Jungkook sighed. Even if he tried to hide his mood off which was clearly caused by the absence of Tae, it was evident for the rest.

" He went to Daegu to attend his mom's birthday party!" he shrugged.

 " He has taken the afternoon leave and went soon after the lunch!" he informed as he made himself comfortable on the couch.

" And you two decided to spend the lunch together by yourselves instead of coming to the cafeteria?" Jin asked.

" He was too tired so I bought lunch and went there!" the younger said. " Otherwise he wouldn't even have his lunch!!"

" That brat", Jimin pouted. " He did it again. Last year too he went back without telling me!!"

Jungkook gritted his teeth trying to contain his frustration. He is already tired as hell. He was feeling so down ever since the afternoon after the departure of Tae.

He even thought of getting some alcohol and knocking himself out till Tae comes back. But his baby wouldn't appreciate it.

And now Jimin is making it worse for him by creating unnecessary drama.

" Gosh! Jimin!" Jungkook yelled in exasperation. " Stop trying to get involved every time. He needs to have some fresh air without you!"

Jimin scowled, eyeing the other. " Says the one who clings to him 24/7!" he shot back.

" At least, I never try to bug him to take me with him every time even if it's clearly known that he doesn't want to!" Jungkook scoffed, not ready to back down.

" You must have!" Jimin accused him. " But got rejected, I suppose, since you are here and not in Daegu with him!"

" Oh C'mon! I'm not that desperate!" the younger retorted back. " Give me some credit!" 

The two boys were glaring at each other while the rest could only watch in helplessness.

They could understand the situation well. The raven seemed to be so tired and stressed. They know it's because of Tae. This happens every time the brunette has to be away for different purposes.

The ravenette was not happy about the situation. That was clearly evident for everyone. 

He was utterly deflated and strained thanks to Tae for leaving him behind so unexpected.