89

" Tae, stop it ", it was surprisingly Jimin who spoke up this time and the rest were astounded to be honest while Jungkook balled his fists realizing how much he had missed out just because he was not there for the younger. 

     Okay, he could have not supported the boy, but at least he should have stayed instead of running away because it is his evident pain which has caused the rest to grow bitter towards Tae causing him more pain to the already existing ones he has successfully masked.

" I know you are really angry with all of us by judging you and hurting you and for standing up for Jungkook even if he has asked none of us to do that", Jimin started softly. 

" And the only thing that he has asked us was to keep everything a secret from you until he was ready to make the apology and then confession you deserved. And he has strictly asked us to stay out of his business which is the only reason that I didn't disclose anything that has happened those four days", he sighed.

 "  And Jin took a biased stand not because he didn't care enough for you, but he has only known of the sufferings that he has been going through those days. He has always tried to keep everything to himself. He was not ready to disclose the confession you made to him until he was done waiting for you to turn up on your own. And despite knowing that we would get mad at him for rejecting you, he had told us everything because he wanted our help to find you before something bad happens to you..", he paused as if waiting for the other boy to say something but Tae was quiet so he continued.

" We really didn't want to hurt you because you yourself know that none of us was capable of doing that if it wasn't for the situation to be so messed up. And no, we are not trying to justify our actions. All of us have been regretting everything that has caused you pain even before we know the truth which you have chosen to keep from us. At least, you could have trusted us enough not to judge you or mean. We would have helped you to overcome all the pain you were going through. But baby, you had decided to keep it in and literally forced us to keep attacking you!"

" It was not you!" Tae said, seemingly ignoring everything else said. But Jimin was not having it today.

So he continued without giving the younger a chance to speak. " It was Jin and Jungkook who caused you the pain mainly but all of us had a part in it by not choosing to be honest with you and not revealing the truth which you deserve to know more than anyone else. So all of us are responsible for it", he said firmly, making the other more annoyed.

Tae shakes his head. " No, chim", he said. " You do not know what you are saying", he drawled on, an unimpressed look forming on his face suddenly. 

" And you are not in a position to tell me what to do and what not either after causing me enough pain by yourself. But I, like a fool, was still ready to forgive you like every other time. But it seems like you do not want this forgiveness which you don't really deserve", he said with a sigh.

He chuckled softly, his eyes tearing up. " I came back to you even after your harsh words and warning that I shouldn't come to you after messing up. But I was just a fool who wants to believe that you are the same childhood friend that I've grown up with. But I forgot how much you had changed, how little I matter to you any more…"

Jimin shakes his head trying to stop him from uttering more. " No, Tae, you don't know what you are saying", he cried. " You are the one I love the most in this world", he said firmly despite his cracking voice.

    The rest looks at him with an air of confusion and skepticism. And Jungkook averted his gaze to Yoongi only to see the boy standing there seemingly unbothered. But why does he stay calm even after the blatant confession.