Chapter 3.13

***A/n ~ a little bit of smut here at the start of this chapter

***
A/n ~ a little bit of smut here at the start of this chapter. I will put this (𐀔) symbol before and after the scene for those who wish to skip. Enjoy ; )

𐀔

Grunting, I let out a small chuckle as Kol pushes me against the wall with Klaus following into the room right after. Hearing the latching of the lock on the door, I watch through narrowed eyes as the hybrid leans against the frame with his arms casually crossed over his chest while he eyes my position.

"I think we need to set you some ground rules, gorgeous. And that's surprising coming from me. I'm not generally one for rules, right Nik?" Kol smirks his brothers way, slowly taking my wrists in his hands and holding them above my head before leaning in to rub his nose against mine gently.

It seems my teasing and the torturing of a certain raven haired Salvatore became too much for the apparent strongest—Whoops, sorry. Second strongest creatures in the entire world.

"Rules? If you can't handle me just say so." I shrug, not at all fazed by our current position.

A low chuckle sounds from the door. Klaus straightens up, slowly moving closer to lean in at my side. "You may be stronger than us. Faster than us. But there's one thing you're forgetting, love. Your inexperience."

Frowning, I take offence to the double meaning in his words and bite the skin on the inside of my cheek as I try to think of a way to escape the room with at least some dignity. "I have plenty of time to practice, luckily. Maybe I could go ask Elijah for some lessons. He certainly has been helpful in the past."

Throat bobbing, Kol groans under his breath with a slight chuckle. His hands tightening on my wrists. "It seems Elijah has been keeping secrets. So many things I would do if I had my way with you."

Smirking seductively, I lean in to lick his bottom lip teasingly. His eyes flashing under the shadow of his brows. "What's stopping you?"

"Perhaps we should show her exactly what it is she's threatening to miss out on, brother." Klaus voices, stepping closer to unbutton my jeans and slide down my zipper without warning.

Biting my lip, I lean up to leave a few pecks on the scruff of Kol's jaw. His scent driving me into a state of lust and euphoria. However, Klaus being the selfish dick he is firmly wraps his hand under my chin to face him before slamming his lips onto mine. Humming through the kiss, I allow them to limit my movements and breathe through heavy pants as a hand snakes it's way into my jeans and under the waistband of my underwear.

Ripping his lips from mine almost angrily, Klaus forces me to look down and I let out a pathetic whimper at the sight of Kol's hand touching me where no man has before. "Watch what he does, love. Watch him make you come undone with only his fingers."

Brushing his fingers through my folds—avoiding the most sensitive part of me, Kol smirks deviously as a breathy moan escapes my lips. Using the opportunity to capture me in a desperate kiss, Kol circles my gushing entrance with a pleased growl. "Needy girl."