Chapter 3.2

***

***

A/n - Hello my loves! So in this chapter there will be a scene consisting of *spice* aka smut. So I will place this symbol '' before and after for those who do not wish to read that part. Enjoy!

Tossing and turning in the spare bedroom of Klaus' mansion, I huff as my mind works on overdrive, my thoughts focused on a certain Salvatore.

After discussing our plans, I had decided to sleep over here not wanting to be away from my soulmates having recently found each other, Caroline and Tyler calling it a night as they went home but not before Ty got in one more threat before I had to physically push him out the door.

Looking at the empty glass on the nightstand, I sigh before lifting the comforter from my body and rolling out of bed. Grasping the small glass in my hand I tiptoe out of the room, hoping to not alert the vampires currently residing in the rooms next to mine. Walking through the dimly lit hallway, I try to remember my way hoping to not get lost as I map each turn I take. Coming to a stop as my eyes catch sight of a seeping light under one of the many doors in the hallway, I bite my lip in contemplation before placing my glass on the console table next to the door and bringing my hand up to knock on the carved wood.

"Come in, Elskan." The unmistakable muffled voice of Elijah meets my ears through the closed door before my hand could even make contact.

Opening the door, I sheepishly make my way into the room and spot Elijah sitting comfortably in an arm chair in front of the fireplace in the room. Allowing my eyes to glide over the study, I take in the multiple shelves filled with books of all genres and authors, along with the large oak desk opposed to the seating area obtaining quills, ink and parchment paper. Stepping closer to the items on the desk, I allow my curiosity to get the best of me as my fingers trace over the feathers of the quill, the light from the fireplace shadowing the blue shine in the transparent ink bottle.

"Do you write?"

Looking up at the Mikaelson, my lips part in shock at his relaxed state. His blazer having been removed, the few top buttons on his shirt having been undone along with the cuffs of his sleeves being pushed up to his elbows showing off his strong and defined forearms.

"Uh, no. I read mostly, although it feels like I haven't in a long time."

"And why is that?" He lifts his hand to beckon me closer, the book that he had been reading lay closed and discarded on the table at his side, his attention solely focused on me.

"I don't know. I guess, because I've been too preoccupied with everything else? It's hard to find some time to just sit there and become immersed in a good book."

Nearing the Original, I have no time to prepare myself before he takes my hand and swiftly pulls me to stand between his legs, his hands coming to rest on the back of my thighs as my cheeks flame, my body suddenly becoming hyper aware of what I am wearing. Having had no pyjamas here, Klaus offered his clothes for me to sleep in, a simple shirt that occasionally slips off the shoulder and a pair of boxers I had to roll up the waist.