𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

the mothers

the mothers

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Last night, Henrik came back home safe and Ophelia told her son everything. She finally got to meet her mother for the first time. Henrik was happy that her mother got to meet his grandma. He wished he was with her and met her. But also told his mother about everything that happened when Ophelia was out with her mother.

Henrik told her about Jeremy kissing his ex-dead girlfriend. Miss Shelia helped Bonnie close the gate to the other side. And also Bonnie is mad at Jeremy for kissing his ex. The tomb vampires trying to get revenge on the people, well more like blaming them for killing them in the fire back in the founder's day. Henrik helped Damon and Mason Lockwood and unveiled the secret way to kill the original vampire permanently. And it was hiding in the Lockwood cellar. Lexi was trying to help Stefan to bring back his humanity but none of the techniques worked.

The morning after the other side's ghost was sent back to their world. Ophelia woke up early and tried to pack up stuff quietly so as to not wake up her son that is sweeping across the hallway. She knew that she shouldn't be going to the underground cellar with a vampire who had no humanity left in him. It could be more dangerous for her because of Stefan's desire for blood. For him, it felt like he hadn't been feeding on humans because Lexi imagined it for him.

Ophelia silently goes over to her window which is kind of blocking the bed. She lifts it quietly and puts her right foot outside the window. Ophelia was careful with every move she took. She turned her body shut the window door and made sure that she left the note on her neat bed. When Henrik reads this, it feels like he can read through it and knows it is a lie on the paper.

Ophelia turned back down and slowly took slow steps. She peeked to the bottom and saw the green grass there. The girl backs up a bit and she was afraid. Probably it was best if she went out the house door instead of an old trick she used to do back when Tyler and her used to date.

She cursed under her breath and thought her way out of this situation. Her eyes widened as she had an idea, but she was unsure if this was going to work. Ophelia closes her eyes for a moment before opening it. The eyes were glowing icy blue and she smiled.

A pile of snow that was covering the green grass. She slowly slides down the roof and then stops when she reaches the edge. Ophelia took a big breath and jumped off the roof to the icy soft snow that she made. The Winter girl giggled at the cold snow that was now everywhere.

Ophelia stopped giggling as she remembered that her son, Henrik was still asleep in his room. She got up from the pile of snow and shook her body off to get off the snow that was attached to her clothing and shook her hair too. Ophelia closed her eyes and felt a breeze hitting her face. She opens her eyes and it's back to her green eyes.