𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

Start from the beginning

Looks back down to see the snow gone and see her green grass. She smiled to herself because she did that without Stefan or losing control of her power. Ophelia then walked over to the sidewalk and looked back at the house. She mumbles a prayer more like protecting her son. Saying not to let something bad happen to him.

Once she was finished. She starts walking away from the Winter household. Of course, she was not going to the Forbes Cellar right away. Ophelia was going to make a stop at the local liquor store to get snacks for herself. She would get Stefan something but he's not human.

Henrik had woken up by the alarm he set up last night. Yesterday was a lot to take in for one day. He yawned and turned off the alarm at was right beside him. Henrik got off the bed and then went to the restroom to get freshen up today.

He was done with his shower and put on a white shirt with a red flannel jacket and black jeans with red Converse that Stefan brought to him. He heads out of the bathroom and then out of his room. Henrik went to his mother's room. He knocked on the door three times, Ophelia usually answered by he couldn't hear her voice.

Henrik opened the door to his mother's room and peeked his head first. He saw that his mother's bed was made and a note. He pushes the door walks inside the cold room and grabs the note. Henrik sits on his mother's bed and reads the letter from Ophelia.

Dear Henrik,

Sorry for leaving you like this morning, but Caroline wants to go over the theme again for homecoming that is coming up this week. There are frozen waffles inside the freezer. Don't be late for school, and take the bike that is in the garage.

I love mom.

Henrik smiled at the note that Ophelia left for him. But at the same time, he doesn't know if he could believe his mother's note. Because the past few days have been terrible for him and her. The supernatural stuff has been kicking their butts.

The Winter boy walked out of the room rushed down the stairs and went to the living to grab his backpack. He went over to the door that led to the garage. Henrik looks around to see the black bike. He grabbed it and went back to the house.

He went over to grab the keys on the table and went outside. Henrik locks the door with the key to the house. He took two steps up the stairs and carefully went on the bike. This was his first time riding a bicycle. But for some reason in his mind, he knew how to ride the bike.

Henrik was riding the bike down the street and feeling the wind blowing his ears and feeling it hitting his face. He was looking up in the sky peeling the bike and seeing the clear blue sky. When he looked back at the road and saw a woman right in front of him and immediately acted quickly. He swerved the bike and passed the woman. Henrik stopped the bike and looked back.

But the woman that was in front of him wasn't there. Henrik thought to himself that maybe he was imagining and he was still tired from yesterday. He shook it off and got back on the bike and peeled away.

As he peeled away women appeared again. She saw Henrik biking away from her and smiled. This was the first time seeing him and honestly, she thought she would never see or meet him.

Henrik got to school and speeded to the bike racket. He got off the bike and put his ride on the rack. Henrik turns to the school and see no students outside the school which that was strange. A loud noise of the bell makes him run towards the school.