CHAPTER 59: GONE

Present Time - November

"So it was all fake?" Louis asks, staring at us in shock. "We couldn't risk anything." Niall explains, coming over to give me my drink. I smile at him as I take it and turn to the boys. "So you're not only in the mafia but you also have a brother and he's been helping you and Niall throughout this pregnancy?" Liam asks and I nod, curling up to Niall. "How could you get married and not tell us or have us there?" Harry asks, sniffling as he wipes the tear rolling down his cheek. "I did." I say with a smirk and the boys, including Niall, looked at me in shock.

Before the boys could say anything the door to the room was thrown open. "Sir, we have an issue." One of the people helping around the house says in a panic and Niall sits up straighter. "What kind of issue?" He asks and I rub his arm in an attempt to comfort him. "We're under attack." He says and Niall's face drops. "Initiate lockdown." Niall says, getting up and going through his jacket. "Yes sir." The man says before walking out of the room. "Bunny, safe room, now." Niall says, pulling the blankets from me.

"Take the boys." He says, putting a hand on my stomach. "No." Liam says, standing up. "We're helping you. They had to have followed us so we're gonna be part of the fight." He says, looking at us in determination. "No, you all need to be safe so you can keep them safe in case something happens to me." Niall says and I slap his head. "What the fuck have I said about this bullshit?" I say and he rolls his eyes. "Bunny, I'm about to fight a whole mafia with one gun and a barrel that is 80% full." He says, waving the gun. "Shut up." I say, trying to get up. "We're joining you." Louis says to Niall who sighs, rubbing his forehead.

"Come on." He says, helping me up and leading me to the safe room. "I hate you." I mumble, hugging him. "I know." He says with a smile before pressing a kiss to my lips. "Don't." I say as I watch him begin to say goodbye. He smiles, hugging me one last time.
I hug each of the boys and wear a sad smile as they leave, waving to me.

I let out a deep shaky breath as the door closes and the emergency light turns on. I wipe my tears and let out another deep breath before tying up my hair. "Come on, petal." I say, rubbing my stomach and making my way to the corner of the room. I move through the protective layers I added to hide the escape from Niall. I slowly crawl through the space and make my way to the cupboard it leads to.

I pull myself through and look around the dark space. I grabbed the white box I hid in the space and pulled out the notebook I'd been filling for months. I grabbed the small torch I kept in the box and began writing a note with shaky hands. As I finish it with tears and shaky hands, I close it and place it back in the same spot. Gunshots fill my ears and I know it's time to do what I need to do.

I call Zayn and he answers with a 'no'. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes. "Zayn, please tell them." I whisper with tears and I hear his shaky breaths through the phone. "No." He says, sniffling on the phone. "You're not doing it." He says and I sigh, leaning against the wall. "I have to. You know the plan and I really fucking hope you stick to it." I say and he lets out a small sob. "How could you?!" He says and I bite my lip to hold back my own sobs. "I love you, Z." I whisper, putting on shoes in the small space. "I love you." He whispers, accepting that I won't stop. "Thank you for everything." I whisper before ending the call. I sigh, wiping my face.

I grab the guns and knives I hid in a bag and throw it over my shoulders. I load a gun and slowly move out of the cupboard. I slowly make my way out of the room and look around. I see one of the men who worked for Abbaddon and take out a knife. I slowly sneak up and stab him through his chest. His eyes bulge out of his head and he looks at me as tears begin to well up in his eyes. "Fuck you." I whisper, twisting the knife before taking it out and letting his body drop.

I make my way around the room and grab whatever bullets I could find. I then slowly move closer to the stairs and see Harry strangling someone. I watch as the man's body drops and Harry sighs, running a hand through his hair. He looks up and sees me, his eyes widening. I notice a man trying to sneak up on him and throw the knife in my hand at him. It lands straight into his chest and Harry turns around in shock to watch the man's body fall.