CHAPTER 39: I HATE YOU

!Warning! 

Mature Content

The moon shines over his face as he looks down at me with a smile. "You love me." I tease him and he rolls his eyes, pulling me closer to him. "No I don't." He says with a smirk and places a kiss on my lips. "Yes you do. What you said basically means, 'I love you and no one else makes me feel the way you do'." I say as I make big hand gestures to prove my point.

"I would argue with you more but I am very tired." I say and he nods, beginning to move. "No, I wanna stay here." I say and he laughs before turning on the radio so the soft humming of songs play throughout the car.

I get up, as per his instructions, and he places a pillow by the door. He lays down on the seat and spreads his legs. He motions for me to crawl in between them and I happily oblige. My head rests on his chest and he wraps the blanket around the two of us.

"This is nice." I mumble through a yawn. Niall hums in agreement, rubbing his fingers up and down my back. "I love this song." I say as I faintly hear the beginning of one of my favourite songs.

"We'll do it all." I quietly begin singing, tracing patterns on Niall's torso. "Everything." Niall quietly mumbles and I smile. "On our own." We both sing together. Our voices are just barely above a whisper. I close my eyes as I push my body closer to Niall's.

I know it's wrong and I know I am a horrible person for doing this but it needs to happen. I didn't have a choice, but honestly I don't regret anything. I would have liked to go about it differently but I am forever grateful I have you in my life. You'll hate me forever but I will forever spend that time doing the complete opposite.

I look up at Niall and smile at him. "You are so beautiful." He whispers, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. "So are you." I whisper, reaching to grab his hand. "Bunny." He whispers with a smile. "Panny." I whisper back with a smile of my own.

"What are you doing to me, Bunny?" Niall's voice is barely audible but his words hit me like a truck. "Whatever you're doing to me." I say with a small smile and Niall pulls me closer, if that's even possible.

"Let's waste time chasing cars around our heads." We slowly sing together as our hands play with each other. "I'm scared." A small whisper says into my ear. "Of?" I ask as I look him in the eyes. "I don't know." His shoulders shrug and I laugh. "I am too, Panny." I say as I play with his necklace.

"Let's be scared together." He says with a small smirk and I let out a laugh. "Sounds like a solid plan." I mumble and reach up to plant a kiss on his lips. "Mmm one more." He mumbles when I pull away. I peck his lips again. "One more." He mumbles against my lips as I start pulling away. I laugh against his lips and he smiles.

"You are so addicting, Bunny." He mumbles as he moves to kiss my neck. "Oh really?" I ask and he nods, placing a kiss on my neck. "Very." He whispers and I smirk, moving my hips. "Bunny, what are you doing?" He asks, pulling away. "Stop." He says, grabbing my hips to stop me from grinding on his hardening dick. I smirk and move my hand down to his trousers.

He groans as I reach into his pants and grab ahold of his dick. "I hate you." He mumbles, pulling up my shirt. "I hate you too." I mumble as I gently grab his face and kiss his soft lips. My bra is unclipped and I throw it into the front seat.

Niall lifts his hip up just enough to pull his pants down. Once we get them off, he moves onto my pants. The material is quickly ripped off my body, my panties along with it, and Niall hums in content as he reaches out and touches my clit.

Niall's lips wrap around my nipple as his finger slowly thrusts into me. I bite my lip and tangle my hands in his hair. Too soon his fingers are pulled away from me and I whine. "Patience, Bunny." He says with a laugh as he reaches in his pants and pulls out a condom.

He opens it with his teeth and slowly rolls it onto himself. "Show me how much you hate me." I whisper as I run a finger over his lip. We look at each other in the eyes for a few seconds before Niall slowly enters me. I close my eyes and quietly moan.

I slowly move my hips in circles as Niall groans. "I hate you, so fucking much." He groans in my ear as I begin bouncing, my pace slow. "I hate you too." I say, out of breath, my bouncing becomes faster as we get closer to our climax.

"Fuck." He groans, his head falling onto my shoulder. "Look at me." I say as I grab a fistful of his hand, pulling his hair to make him look at me. "Someone's being bold." He says with a laugh and I tighten my grip on his hair. "You better be careful." I whisper in his ear as my pace becomes rough and fast.

"Fuck." We both mumble as the windows fog up. "Faster, Bunny." He whispers as his body jerks. I quicken my pace and kiss his lips as I cum all over him. Niall groans as he spills into the condom and I slow down my pace. I ride us through our orgasms before stopping completely. I get off Niall so he can pull off the condom.

He ties up the end and places it on the floor. I laugh as he admires his cum. "Weirdo." I mumble as I climb on him once again. We both lay down and I let out a deep breath. "Good night, Panny." I mumble as he rubs circles on my lower back. "Good night, Bunny." Niall says, placing a kiss on my head.

I hate him. I hate him so much it hurts. I've only known him for 2 weeks yet it feels like 2 centuries. Bunnies are prey to Panthers, but our story isn't like that is it? We never know what's real and what's not and for once in my life, I felt something real but I know my actions have consequences. I just hope I can manage to capture whatever I can before the lion finds us.

"You make me want things I can't have."