CHAPTER 5: HOTEL ROOMS AND CASUAL DEATH THREATS

Blue lights filled the room. Black leather sofas sat on the shiny white tiles. Further down, a black glass table with black chairs sat in the middle of the room. A big chandelier dangling from the ceiling. Walking through the doors, we were met with another sitting room with a fireplace.  My eyes trailed up the black stairs with clear railings.

"Woah, this must have cost a shit ton of money." I breathed out while turning to look back at the guys. The guys exchanged glances and an awkward silence filled the room. I broke the silence by clearing my throat. "Well umm let's figure out sleeping arrangements." The boys nodded and we walked to the main sitting room. "Okay the receptionist said that there are 2 rooms, both with 2 single beds. There's 5 of us so 1 of us is going to have to either share a bed with someone or sleep down here on these sofas."

The boys looked at each other, then stared at Niall. "What?" He asked with an annoyed tone. The boys continued to stare at him until Harry nodded his head towards me. "No." Niall crossed his arms over his chest. "What do you mean 'no'?" Harry put his elbows on his knees and interlocked his fingers. "I mean, I'm not sharing a room with her, let alone a fucking bed." Niall glared at me.

"Excuse me. No way in hell am I sharing anything with that dick." I crossed my arms over my chest. "Well princess, Louis and I always share a room, Liam and Niall share a room too. Either you sleep down here on these leather sofas or you suck it up and share with Niall." Harry explained with an annoyed sigh. "Why can't I just share with you and Louis?" I plead with Harry. Louis and him glance at each other. "No." Harry answers and gets off the sofa to walk into the kitchen. "Oh come on Willy Wonka, you can't expect me to share a bed with that dick." I yell out to Harry.

"It's not like I want to share a bed with you either. Liam sleeps like a fucking whale so I can't share with him and I refuse to sleep on these uncomfortable things." Niall says taking out a cigarette. "Why can't you sleep down here?" I turn to Liam with pleading eyes. "Sorry princess, I have back issues so I have to be in the bed." He shrugs and walks to the kitchen where Harry was.

I huff and fall back against the sofa. "It's only 1 night. I'm sure we can figure out other arrangements in other hotels." Louis said, giving me a pat on the knee before following Liam. I look at Niall. "If you try anything, and I mean anything, I will not hesitate to cut off your dick and feed it to you." I glare at him. "Jeez chica, don't sound too excited. I know you want a piece of this-" Niall says fanning his hands over his body. "-but no need to sound so desperate." I narrow my eyes at him. "This is going to be a long night." I mutter before getting up and taking my suitcase to the room.

I decided to get dressed before going down to make some breakfast since we checked into the hotel before any of us could eat anything. I wore a black shirt that I tied at the front, along with some white shorts. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on some shoes. Walking down the stairs, I heard the boys talking.

"So what excuse do we give her?" A voice whispered which I believe was Harry. "Dude, she's our cook, it's none of her fucking business where we go." Niall said. Fucking dick. "We don't need her suspecting shit so if you would set aside your shitty opinion on her, let's figure out what to say to her before she gets down here." Liam sighed in frustration.

I decided to stop eavesdropping and walked out pretending I didn't hear anything. "Hello boys, and dick." I roll my eyes at Niall. "What would you like for breakfast?" I asked walking over to the fridge. "Ooo can you make pancakes?" Harry asked like a little kid asking Santa for a present. I chuckled.  "Sure, are you all okay with that?" I asked turning around to look at the guys. They all nodded. "Would you like regular ones, fruit ones or chocolate chip ones?" I asked, grabbing out all of the ingredients. "Chocolate chip" Harry said and the rest of the boys agreed. I nodded and began making breakfast.