CHAPTER 36: NOT YOUR REGULAR SHOPPING SPREE

"Did you really have to honk the horn at everyone?" I ask Harry as we all walk into the shop. "They were in the way." He shrugs and I shake my head. "You are definitely the most hated driver in the world." Harry places his hand over his heart and gasps.

"Since when did you become so mean Arabella?" I smirk and turn towards him. "Truth hurts babe." I shrug and start running away as he begins chasing me. "You little shit!" He yells, causing people to turn and stare at us.

We end up in the chip aisle where he tackles me to the floor and we burst out laughing. We continue to wrestle each other until a trolley is hitting our legs. "Come on." Niall, Louis and Liam smirk.

We get up and I instantly jump onto Niall's back. "On guard!" I yell and he looks at me weirdly. "I don't know, it just sounded cool." I mumble before he can ask his question. He shakes his head with a chuckle and begins walking with the boys to the frozen section with me clinging onto his back.

"Rules are simple. You and your teammate go through the aisles and pick up any item in your colour. When the 1 minute is up, you meet back here. The team with the most items wins. Since I have a bad knee, I will be the referee. Teams are, Harry with Louis and Bells with Liam." Niall explains as we stand in a line in front of him.

We all nod and grab a trolley. I haven't talked to Liam much throughout the course of the 13 days of tour, so this might be a great way to start bonding. "Larry, you two have the colour pink." Niall says with a smirk, causing Louis and Harry to glare at him.

"Biam, you two have the colour blue." Niall smiles at me and I shake my head, biting my lip to stop the laugh threatening to release. "Bastard." Harry mumbles under his breath, but judging by Niall's grin, I don't think he was as quiet as he thought.

"Get out your phones, get the timer ready. You may start as soon as the timer is hit. Ready! Set! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Niall yells and I quickly hit the timer on my phone, as does Louis. Liam begins pushing the trolley and I quickly run beside him.

"You look on the left side, I'll look right." Liam says and I nod. I grab a bag of blue chips, which I didn't know existed until now, and put them into the trolley. I look at Liam and see him nervously chew on his bottom lip. I walk over towards Liam and wrap my arms around his torso. He stops pushing the trolley and looks down at my arms.

"May I help you?" He asks with a small laugh. "Just thought you could use a hug." I say as I rest my chin on his back. "Why thank you Arabella." He says and turns around in my arms, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"We haven't talked much." I say as I look up at him and he nods. "Niall and Harry always hog you, that's why." He says as he squeezes me closer to him. "I mean we could hang out if you'd like?" I suggest and he looks up as if he was thinking it over. "I was gonna say we should hang out tonight but we have-" Liam begins and I nod, cutting him off. "A job, yeah I know."

"What about after?" Liam asks and I ponder over that suggestion before nodding. "Sure, Strawberry. I would love to hang out with you tonight after you do your mafia business." I say with a grin as Liam rolls his eyes.

"Are you really gonna keep up with the nickname?" He asks and I nod with a smile. "Well that's unfair, what am I meant to call you then?" He pouts and I laugh, pinching his waist. "You could call me 'Your Highness' or 'Lady Arabella'. Those seem very fitting for my royal status, don't they?" I smirk and he shakes his head.

"I think 'peasant' is more fitting." I dramatically gasp and fake a pained face, my hand over my chest. "Ouch that hurts Berry. So much." I wipe a fake tear away and Liam's loud laugh echoes through the chip aisle. The loud ringing of our timer cuts me off before he can speak.

"I forgot about that." I mumble as we pull away from each other. "Well we clearly won." Liam says as we look at the packet of blue chips in the trolley. "Maybe they didn't find any pink items?" Liam looks at me and shakes his head. "Come on, let's hope we find a few blue items on our way back.

We didn't find any. With an empty trolley, besides 1 packet of chips, we meet up with the boys. Louis and Harry's trolley, filled to the brim with pink items, greets our single lonely packet of chips. "This is a tough competition." I mumble as I look over all the items.

The boys laugh and I roll my eyes. "Shut up." I say as I walk towards Niall who opens his arms. "Dicks." I mumble under my breath as I walk into Niall's arms, wrapping my arms around his torso. "It's okay to lose, Bunny." Niall says, earning him a smack on the chest.

"Shut up." I say and he nods, pulling me closer to him. "Sorry, Bunny." He whispers into my ear and I nod. "Now why do you only have 1 item? I'm sure there's tons of blue stuff." Niall says and I sigh, nodding. "We were talking and forgot about the game." I mumble and he looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Talking?" He asks, his grip tightening a bit. "Yeah, we're gonna hang out tonight since we haven't really bonded much." I say as I rub circles on his back. "Why?" He asks and I look at him. "Because we're gonna be spending another 7 and a half months together?" I say, looking at Liam who's talking to Harry.

"I thought you were gonna be with me after our job." He mumbles and I look up at him, smiling as I run a hand through his hair. "Maybe you could talk to him now and then we'll be together tonight?" Niall suggests and I laugh, shaking my head. "You're adorable." I smile and he rolls his eyes.

"How long is the job?" I ask and he shrugs. "8-9 PM" He mumbles and I nod. "How about this? After your job, Liam and I hang out, and then you and I can spend all night together. I'll be back by midnight. I'll even give you an apology?" I finish off with a smirk and his eyes widen.

"11." He mumbles and I nod with a sigh. "Okay, Panny. I'll be back by 11." I say and he nods, hugging me. "Lovebirds!" Harry shouts and I turn my head towards him. "Piss off!" I yell back, flipping him off.

"Come on." Niall mumbles as he pulls away and grabs my hand. "Now what?" Louis says as we stare at the pink trolley. "Looks like the 4 of us are having a pink themed party."