Introduction!

Hello!

I read the stories by happydays1d

One story inspired me to write a fanfic similar to it but with Niall as the main character. This story is 100% not as well written as hers and is in no way meant to mock her or her work.

This is my first story I've published so please give it a try and share it.

Thank you so much for checking out my story.

I have a trailer which you can watch if you want to have an idea of what the story is going to be like.

Updated Trailer

!Warnings!

The story contains the following: mafias, abuse, sexual activities, murder, drug use, alcohol consumption, smoking, mature language, trauma, use of weapons, blood, torture, anxiety, medical issues, sexual assault, and kidnapping.

Warnings will be placed at the beginning of each chapter if needed. This list is just to ensure that you know what you are getting into when you begin reading this story.

All events in this story is fictional. This isn't meant to offend anyone but is just for entertainment. No event used in this story is a joke and are in fact all serious topics.

I will be updating the trailer. It was made in an hour and I've planned out more of this story than I did when I began writing/publishing it as well as when I made/posted that trailer.

Thank you to everyone who's beared with me while I've been figuring this all out.