CHAPTER 45: I WAS MADE FOR LOVING YOU

!Warning!

Mature Content

Our heavy breaths fill the car. "Harder." I moan out as Niall grabs hold of my hair and pulls my hair back. My bare chest pushes against the leather of the backseats. Niall thrusting slow and hard behind me.

"Fuck." Niall groans as his other hand tightens his grip on my waist. "Niall." I draw out the loud moan, gripping the door harder. "I'm close." I turn my head to look at Niall, his eyes closing and breathing heavy.

"Do it." Niall groans in my ear and I scream as my orgasm takes over. Niall's groans accompany mine as he spills inside the condom. He begins moving in slow strokes before stopping completely.

He gently pulls out and lets go of my hair. I let go of the door and let out a long breath as I turn onto my back. "Fuck." Niall breathes out and smiles as he looks at me. Niall pulls off the condom and ties up the end before throwing it out the window. "Niall!" I yell and kick his arm.

"What?" He looks at me innocently and I shake my head. Niall's hand rubs my foot before slowly going up my leg. I look at him as he moves his hand up higher. "No." I say, pulling my legs away from him.

"Fine." He mumbles and checks the time on his watch. "Come on, we have to get going. We have to be back at the hospital soon and we're still 10 minutes away from the studio." I nod, slowly getting up.

"Give me a minute." I breathe out as I sit up and try to ignore the pressure between my legs. Niall laughs quietly before putting on his clothes with great difficulty due to the confined space. He passes me my dress, which happened to be ripped a bit during our adventure, and helps me put it on after my bra and panties.

I slowly climb into the front seat as Niall starts the car. I put on my seatbelt and turn to Niall who sighs as he puts his on after a glare from me. I pull out my book and take a picture of Niall's messy hair, making sure to get the foggy window and my ripped dress in the picture as well.

I smile as the picture develops and I stick it into my book. I grab my black pen and turn on the radio as I begin writing.

June 11 2020 - Reunion...

"Why do you always take pictures and write in that book of yours?" Niall asks as I smirk at my new addition to the book. "I don't know if I'm being completely honest. I write everything in here. From writing things I do to letting out feelings. It's all in here which is why I take it everywhere." He quickly glances at me and nods with a smile.

We make it to the studio and I grab my things before following Niall inside. We manage to find an empty unused booth and walk in, locking the door behind us.

Niall instantly grabs a guitar from the corner and smirks at me as he sits down on the floor. I pull out my phone and start recording a voice note and place my phone in the middle. Niall starts playing random chords on the guitar as I add dumb lyrics to it. Our "songs" range from being about different countries and foods to films and books.

Niall plays a few chords and we instantly freeze. "That's it." I smile as he plays it again. I grab my book and write down the chords. "Now we need lyrics." Niall says and I nod as I look around the room.

"I think I have something, play it again." Niall nods and begins playing the same chords. I let out a breath before I look at my previous little notes from when Niall was in a coma.

"A dangerous plan, just this time. A stranger's hand clutched in mine." I look at Niall in anticipation and see him look at me with his mouth a bit open.

"I love it." Niall says with a smile and I blush. "Sing it again, I think I have something to add." I nod and sing it again as he starts playing. As soon as I'm done, I look at him. "I'll take this chance, so call me blind. I've been waiting all my life."

I smile as I write it down. Probably an hour or two passes by before we're done writing and recording it. "Ready to listen to our creation?" Niall asks as his hand hovers over the play button.

"Wait." I say and he looks at me in confusion. "Save it to our phones and then delete it from this studio. I wanna listen to it in your car." He slowly nods before doing as I told him.

We close everything and put everything back the way it was before making our way to the car. "Trust me." I say and he nods, handing me the keys. I make my way over to the driver's seat and get in before Niall joins. "Seatbelt." I tell him before I start driving.

I drive us to a small field I found a few weeks ago. Lavenders cover the area and the moon adds just enough light to show the beauty of it. "It's beautiful." Niall says as he looks at the field in awe. "It is. This is going to make it even better." I say as I connect my phone to the speakers.

The sound of Niall's guitar fills the car and I grab Niall's hand. He kisses my head before resting his head on my shoulder. "A dangerous plan, just this time, a stranger's hand clutched in mine." My voice comes through and Niall smiles, squeezing my hand. "I'll take this chance, so call me blind, I've been waiting all my life."

I let out a sigh as I lean into Niall. "Please don't scar this young heart, just take my hand." We decided to add in a little violin kind of sound because I liked it.

"I was made for loving you. Even though we may be hopeless hearts just passing through. Every bone screaming, I don't know what we should do. All I know is, darling, I was made for loving you." My voice grows strong and Niall's voice plays quietly behind mine. The instrument we added last minute sounds amazing.

"Hold me close, through the night, don't let me go, we'll be alright." I grin as Niall's beautiful voice blasts through the car. "Touch my soul and hold it tight, I've been waiting all my life." I squeeze Niall's arm as his voice gains more power. "I won't scar your young heart, just take my hand."

I tear up as our joined voices come through the speakers. "Cos I was made for loving you. Even though we may be hopeless hearts just passing through." I look at Niall who's smiling. "Every bone screaming I don't know what we should do. All I know is, darling, I was made for loving you."

I close my eyes as the next part hits me. "Please don't go, I've been waiting so long. Oh, you don't even know me at all but I was made for loving you." Niall kisses my temple as a tear falls down my cheek.

"I was made for loving you. Even though we may be hopeless hearts just passing through. Every bone screaming, I don't know what we should do. All I know is, darling, I was made for loving you." The song ends and we're met with silence.

"That was-" I am cut off by the speakers blaring. "Order the new spicy chicken sandwich at McDonald's and get a free slice of cheesecake. Get it grilled, baked or fried. Order now while it lasts. Ba da da da da. I'm lovin it." Niall's voice blasts through the speaker and I sigh. I turn to Niall who stifles a laugh. "I had to." Niall looks at me before bursting out in laughter.

"I'm not even gonna ask." Niall's loud laughs continue to fill the car and I roll my eyes as I put on my seatbelt. I reach over a laughing Niall and put his on as he gasps for air. "Unless you wanna go back into hibernation, I suggest you stop laughing." Niall quickly covers his mouth as he tries to control his laughter.

"You're so funny." I roll my eyes as I begin driving. "It was creative." Niall grins and I sigh, reluctantly nodding. "It was, I have to admit." Niall smiles and puts his hand on my thigh. "Still gonna kick your ass when we get to the hospital." I give him a quick glare and he laughs, squeezing my thigh. "Wouldn't expect any less from you, my queen."

I smirk at him, quickly patting his cheek. "Good boy." He rolls his eyes and moves away from me. "I'm not a dog." I shrug and look over at him as we come to a stop. "Yeah you are." I smirk as he gives me a confused look. I grab hold of his necklace and pull him towards me. I gesture to the necklace and smile. "My bitch even has a little leash."