CHAPTER 57: PLANS AND PANS

We turn and see Liam looking at us in confusion. "I was about to um-" Niall says, licking his lips and tapping my vagina over my shorts. "Niall!" I gasp, hitting his head. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt, you took too long so we decided one of us should come get you." He says, awkwardly clearing his throat. "Yeah, we're done." I say, moving away from Niall.

Liam nods and makes his way downstairs. I let out a deep breath and look at Niall. "What, I couldn't tell him what I was actually doing." He mumbles and I shake my head. "You didn't have to tap my fucking vagina." I glare at him and he smirks. "Come on, Bunny. I know it felt good." He makes his way behind me. "I know it feels good when my hands touch you." He whispers, running his hands over my arms. "I know it feels good when I run my hands over your boobs." He continues, running a hand over my boobs. "Your stomach." His hands make their way to my stomach, under my shirt. "But most of all-" He whispers, his hands running lower. "-your beautiful hair." His hands disappear from my stomach and grab my hair. "You're a piece of shit." I glare at him, pushing his hands away . "I know." He yells with a laugh as I leave the room.

I make my way downstairs and see the boys scattered around the room. "Where's Niall?" They ask and I roll my eyes. "Upstairs." I mumble, making my way to the kitchen. "I'm making breakfast." I get cheers in return and shake my head with a small smile.

"Need some help?" I hear a voice behind me as I'm taking out the ingredients. I turn my head and my eyes meet Liam's. "Sure." I smile and he nods, walking towards me. "You can cook the bacon." I say, handing him two packets of bacon. "We're gonna talk about everything while we eat and then we'll go to rehearsals." He says, placing a couple pieces of bacon in the pan. "Today's the last show here right?" He nods, pulling out his phone. "Tonight is a bit stressful. We go straight onto a flight after the gig." I nod, putting my hair up in a bun. "How's the baby?" He asks and I turn to him with wide eyes. "What?" I ask, shocked that he knew about the pregnancy.

Niall walks in and looks at us in confusion. "I have no idea how you can deal with a baby like him." I let out a sigh of relief and lean back against the sink. "You okay?" Niall asks, looking at me with concern. "Yeah." I nod, giving him a small smile. "You sure?" He asks, his eyes dropping to my stomach and back to my eyes. "Sure." I say, nodding with a bigger smile, making my way towards him. "Liam asked me 'How's the baby?'" His eyes get wide and he looks at me in shock. "That baby is you." I say, smiling as I see his face relax. "I'm not a fucking baby." He glares at Liam who puts his hands up.

Before Liam can say anything, I wrap my arms around Niall's neck. "Tonight we leave for Vegas." I say with a small smirk. "We should go to a drag show." Our heads turn towards the voice and my eyes widen. "I've always wanted to go to one." I say, turning around in Niall's arms to face Harry. "There's one near the hotel we're staying at." Louis says and I clap my hands in excitement. "Let's go, let's go, let's go."

Louis and Harry leave, taking a couple pieces of bacon, causing Liam to yell at them and run after them. I shake my head with a laugh and turn around in Niall's arms once again. I slowly place a few kisses across his jaw and pull back slightly. "You gonna marry me the day you propose?" I ask with a small smirk. "That obsessed with me huh?" I ask and Niall rolls his eyes.

"If that's the case then I can just go get whatever her name is and marry her?" He says, pulling away and moving to the stove. "You don't even remember her name." I roll my eyes, moving to cut some fruit. "I know it started with a J?" He says and I let out a huff. "You wouldn't dare." He snorts and turns to me.

"Gotta find someone to become Mrs. Horan." He shrugs and I glare at him. "Fine." I say, taking off my ring and putting it on the table next to him. "Go find whatever her name is." I hear him laugh and turn off the stove before making his way to me. "I would, but she doesn't make me feel the way you do." He whispers in my ear, moving my shirt over my shoulder. "Her skin doesn't look soft and delicate like yours does." He says, kissing across my skin. "Her body isn't carrying my baby." He whispers in my ear, his hands going around my stomach. "She's not my bunny."

I turn my head to him and look at him. "You're proper cheesy, you know that." I say and he rolls his eyes, kissing my lips. "You get on my nerves." I mumble, my lips squished by his. "Shut up." He says, pushing his body closer to mine. He pulls away and licks his lips. "Now you're gonna be a good girl and wear your ring." He grabs my hand and puts the ring on my finger. "Piss off." I roll my eyes, turning back to my fruit. He pulls away and slaps my ass, making his way to the stove. "Wanker." I mumble, cutting the fruit.