CHAPTER 9: CARS AND MAGIC

Needles pricked my head and my eyes felt heavier than a car. The room spun every time I tried to stand up. I sat in bed with a pounding headache. I looked around the room to notice that I was in my hotel room.

I don't know why I stayed with Niall a couple nights before. I guess I just felt comfy and warm. Niall was like my own personal heater since it got kind of cold that night. I think for now we're just going to pretend like nothing happened because I don't think it meant anything. We just fell asleep watching a film.

I turned my head to look at the bedside table. Sitting there was a packet of biscuits and some tablets with a bottle of water. I grabbed the packet of biscuits and ate one quickly before taking the tablets. I noticed my phone sitting on the table, so I grabbed it and checked to see if I had any messages.

As I passed through my previous chats with Sophia, memories of what happened came flooding in. I know I was a rubbish friend, but I've just been busy. This tour is not exactly a holiday considering I have a bunch of things to do. The jet lag really does catch up with you and when it does, it hits like a truck.

The best thing to do right now, was to just give her some space. We both need time to think things over and figure out what to say to each other once we do actually decide to talk things out.

A knock on the door broke me out of my thoughts. I sighed and slowly got out of bed. I ignored the spinning room and tried my best to walk over to the door without injuring myself. When I finally opened the door, I was greeted by the same blue eyes that held mischief.

"Wow you look like a million bucks." Niall chuckles while I just roll my eyes. I stumble back over to the bed and Niall closes the door before following me. "So how do you feel?" He asks sitting at the end of the bed.

I run a hand over my face and sigh. "Like I've been hit by a truck 10 times." Niall chuckles and pats my leg. "That's what happens when you drink 10 shots of vodka and have a billion cocktails." I groan and fall back on the bed so my head hits the pillow. "I hope I didn't do anything stupid last night." I hear Niall chuckle which makes me pop open an eye. "What?" I ask, worried that I did do something.

"Nothing, all you did was dance. Well it was more of a sexual dance but a dance nonetheless." He said, climbing up the bed to sit beside me. "Oh no. Who did I sexually dance with?" I noticed Niall's cheeks redden a bit. "A certain handsome lad with blue eyes and brown hair with a few blonde highlights here and there." I groan as Niall chuckles.

"Did we uh do anything?" I ask, noticing that I wasn't in the same clothes as last night. "Yeah. Had the best sex ever. Pounded you all night. Pretty sure the whole city heard you." He said, smirking.

My eyes widened. "WHAT?!" I yell and sit up, almost falling off the bed. Niall bursts out laughing, tears forming in his eyes from the laughter. "No, we didn't do anything. You should have seen your reaction." I roll my eyes and punch him. "Ow jeez woman, it was just a joke, calm down."

I roll my eyes and get off the bed. I go to the bathroom and do my normal morning routine while Niall just goes on his phone. "What are we doing today?" I ask as I come out of the bathroom all dressed. "We have a show tonight at 8 so we have to be at the arena by 5. It's currently 10 AM so we can go get something to eat and then maybe just drive around or something." He said, placing his phone on the bed.

"Okay, are the guys awake?" I asked as I did my hair. "Yeah, but they said they were going to meet with some friends." He said as he got off the bed. "So just me and you?" I asked, packing up my things. Niall nodded before pulling me out of the room.

"Where to first?" Niall asks as we get into the car. "Let's go to McDonald's." I say before turning on the radio. We bop our head to the songs being played on the radio before we reach the McDonald's drive-thru. "What do you want?" He asks, rolling down the window. "Chicken nuggets and some sweet tea." Niall nods and repeats the order to the worker.