CHAPTER 10: WE TOOK A CHONCE

We were currently in Cardiff. It's been a couple days since Niall and I kissed. To say it was awkward was an understatement. After we got back to the hotel, we went our separate ways and Niall has been avoiding me ever since.

"Hey guys." I grinned as the guys walked in. Niall looked at me then looked away. "So, what are we doing today?" I asked, tying my hair up in a messy bun. "We have to be at the arena by 5 so we've got about 4 hours to just do whatever we please and then as soon as the show is over we move onto the next city." Harry says, sitting beside me on the bed.

"Did you eat anything? You look like you just woke up." I said, running a hand through Harry's hair to try and fix it. He slapped my hand away and I playfully glared at him. "We didn't eat anything, we thought maybe you'd wanna go out to eat with us." Louis said, flipping through the book about the hotel on the table.

"Sure, where are we going?" I say, getting out of the bed. I hear a wolf whistle and turn around to see Harry smirking at me. His eyes dart down to my body before his smirk widens. "You're a sexy little thing aren't ya?" My eyes widen and I look down to see what I was wearing.

I blush a deep red and grab the blanket on the bed to cover myself up. I wore a small spaghetti top with very short shorts. "Shut up." I say and hit his arm. I notice from the corner of my eye, Niall glaring at Harry.

"Niall?" I ask trying to talk to him for the 100th time since our kiss. "Guys, I have to go." Niall says and walks out of the room. I sigh and put my hands on my face. "You okay?" Harry asks and places a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say getting off the bed and quickly grabbing some clothes. "I'll meet you guys downstairs." I say as I close the bathroom door. I decided to wear some black skinny jeans with a huge yellow jumper and my white trainers. I put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my bag.

I decided to take my journal everywhere I go because I want to be able to write down good moments. I decided to get a black bag that was small, but still had enough room to fit my things. I put in my polaroid camera, my journal, some pens, tape, money, lip balm, and some other things for emergencies.

I met up with the guys downstairs. Niall was still avoiding me which kind of hurt to be honest. We got into the car, with great difficulty due to fans surrounding us. Harry got in the driver's seat, Louis in the passenger's seat, Liam on the seat behind Harry, Niall on the seat behind Louis, and me in the middle.

Niall looked out the window avoiding any eye contact with me. "Where are we going?" I asked Harry about 2 minutes into the drive. "We are going to the nearest restaurant we can find because we have to be at the arena in about 2 and a half hours. I nod and Harry puts on the radio.

After about 20 minutes, we reached KFC. I tell Harry my order and give him money. The rest of the guys go along with Harry while I stay in the car. I take out my phone and put on earphones. I blast 'Blank Space' by Taylor Swift and close my eyes, singing along.

Once the song ends, I open my eyes to see 4 pairs of eyes staring at me. I scream and throw my hands around my head, tucking my knees into my chest. "Jeez, it's just us, no need to scream bloody murder." Harry says as I glare at him.

"How long have you all been here?" I ask, putting away my phone. "About half the song." Louis says, putting his seatbelt on. I groan and cover my face with my hands.

After about 5 minutes of silence, Harry breaks it with a chuckle. "So you got a blank space eh?" I groan as the rest of the guys chuckle besides Niall. He's had a stick up his ass for days now and it's been both annoying and upsetting.

We decided to go to the arena early and eat there. We sit on the stage and blast music while we eat. Jacqueline walks onto the stage making me freeze. "Hi boys." She says in a high pitched voice, completely ignoring my presence. She wore very short shorts and a really tight crop top.