CHAPTER 28: THE PARTY HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN BUNNY

"Styles, just try and go longer with that last note yeah?" The vocalist says and Harry nods as they begin running the song again. "Horan, try and make that riff more prominent so we can put the spotlight on you."

"I'm not ready, eyes heavy now!" The lights keep flashing and the boys sing as I watch from the huge empty audience. "Try and add more of a breath at the 'now' and don't make the 'ready' so long." After hearing the corrections go on for 1 and a half hours, the frustration gets overwhelming.

"You should just shut up!" I yell, causing everything to stop. "Excuse me?" The vocalist turns around and looks at me with a glare. "Do this, do that, change this, change that. Oh my God just fucking stop already. It's a banger as it is and they should perform it the way they want to and your constant nagging that's been going on for 1 and a half hours is frustrating to me so I can't begin to imagine how frustrated they must be." I exclaim and everyone looks at me with wide eyes.

"I'm with Bells." Harry says and Louis nods. "Me too." Liam says and everyone looks at Niall. "Always." Niall mumbles and looks at me.

"Great! That settles it, you can take your grumpy ass somewhere else while these boys go rest before a big show." I say as I get up and begin walking to the dressing room. "Thank you Arabella Amazing Davidson." Harry yells as the door is pushed open and the four boys file into the room.

"That's not my middle name but sure." I smile as Niall comes and sits down beside me. "I was ready to blow her fucking head off." Niall mumbles and I grin, wrapping my arms around him. "Good thing I'm here." Niall smiles and nods as he wraps his arms around me.

"So you two huh?" Harry smirks as he sits in front of us. "No, we're just friends." I say and Niall nods with a smile. "Just friends?" Louis sits down with a raised eyebrow. "He just seems to want it and crave it." I say with a proud smile. "Did you just quote our song?" Harry asks with an amused smile. "A little bit." I say with a small smile.

"Show starts in 10." The tour manager says from outside the door. "Tradition time!" Harry yells and grabs the bottle of vodka. We all take our shots and have a big group hug before the boys run out to their places backstage and I walk to my seat.

I'm sat in the spot between the stage and the barricades. My bag sits on the floor in between my legs and my backstage pass sits around my neck. My hair is down and bracelets cover my wrists. My black tights sticking to my legs as my loose cropped shirt is covered by a blue and black checkered shirt, which was stolen from Niall's bag, and my white shoes tie the outfit together wonderfully.

The lights turn off and the screens on the stage light up as the intro to the boys' concert begins playing. Screams from the audience overpower the sound of the video. Finally, the screams stop and everything is pitch black. The guitar sounds of the first song play as the lights flash each time a beat plays. Everything stops before the music begins playing and the light turns on, revealing the boys.

The boys have a pretty good variety of music. It ranges from pop to rock in a very smooth way where you enjoy all of it without realising there's been any drastic change.

Niall stands in his usual spot towards the left of Harry, who stands in the middle. Liam on Harry's left while Louis is sat at the drums behind all of them.

Harry wears a white shirt with black skinny jeans and his hair is a mess which ends up making him look better.

Louis wears a gray sleeveless shirt a black skinny jeans that are rolled up at the bottom while his hair is half styled and half messy.

Liam wears a white shirt with black skinny jeans while a red jacket is tied around his waist along with a black cap.

Niall wears a white sleeveless shirt along with a black and gray vest with gray skinny jeans. His guitar around the front of his body.

As the ending notes of their song plays and Harry begins talking, Niall pulls out a cigarette and lights it. He looks at me and smirks as he slowly blows out the smoke. I shake my head and smile at him before turning towards Harry who was still speaking.

Finally after what feels like forever, Niall is able to stop Harry from talking and grabs his mic. "You talk a lot and your pace of speech being the speed of a grandmother with a broken hip and bad back trying to walk to her fridge doesn't help." He mumbles into the mic and Harry rolls his eyes.

"I talk at a normal pace thank you very much." Harry says in his mic once he takes it back from Niall. "Whatever floats your boat." Niall says into his mic before putting out his cigarette and throwing it in the bin.

"Basically after Harry's very long and very boring speech-" Niall begins, earning him a glare from Harry. "-I'm gonna lighten up the mood once again." Cheers from the audience echo through the arena and Niall smirks.

"So as you all know we have one more song before we go off for a few minutes before coming back out for the encore. I want you to enjoy yourselves BUT make sure you have a shit ton of energy left for our last and final song of the show because that is when we're all gonna go full out." Niall yells into the mic and the audience joins him.

Louis plays the intro to the next song as Niall and Liam join in with their guitars. The lights remain a dim white colour. The boys sing the song before they run off the stage. A few minutes later they're all running back on stage.

Water is thrown by the boys, causing everyone to get covered in water. Niall spends a little extra time throwing water on me. I shake my head and flip him off, causing him to laugh. Music begins playing and the boys quickly run to their mics to sing their lines.

The song is a more calm song compared to the rest of the songs they've played. Soon the final chords are played and Niall lets go of his guitar which hangs loosely from his body. "TIME TO LOSE OUR MINDS!" He yells into the mic, the audience yelling back, and the lights are turned off.