CHAPTER 41: CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE

"Why not?" Liam asks as he hugs me. "Because, I don't want to babysit four grown men who have a sugar rush at 12 am." I say and the boys all groan. "You're meant to bake for us. That's why you're on this tour." Harry says and I roll my eyes. "Yeah, throughout the day, not in the middle of the night when you're all meant to be asleep."

Liam lets go of me and I let out a sigh as I look at the boys all sulking on the sofa. "You four really want them?" I ask and they all eagerly nod. "Fine." I mumble as I get up, smoothing down my clothes. "If anything falls because of this damn moving bus then you're all cleaning it up." I point a finger at all of them and they nod.

"Good." I say and walk over to the small kitchen. "Add this in too." Niall says, handing me a small bag filled with white powder. "What is this?" I ask as I shake the bag. "Happiness." He grins and pecks my head before going back to the sofa.

"It's drugs innit." The boys all nod with stupid grins and I sigh. "High on drugs and sugar. How wonderful." I mumble as I pull out the ingredients to make some brownies. "Niall." I say and he turns away from the boys to look at me. "I need you to hold onto the flour and sugar." He gets up with a nod and grabs the things from my hands. "Harry, hold the chocolate chips and cocoa powder." He nods, holding out his hands.

"Don't eat any." I say, pointing a finger at him and he pouts. "Fine." He mumbles and I smile. "Louis, please hold the butter and eggs." I say with a smile and he nods, gently grabbing them from me. "Why did you ask him so nicely and just order us?" Harry says, scoffing at Louis. "Because Louis actually deserves my kindness." I say and Louis nods, placing an arm over my shoulders.

"Alright, Liam please come here." I say as I get out of Louis' hold. Liam comes up beside me with a smile and I hand him the bowl. "Will you please hold that in place while I put in all the ingredients?" I ask and he nods, holding onto the bowl.

With great difficulty, and a huge mess, we finally get the brownies in the oven. "Niall, go ask the driver how long it'll be till we reach the hotel." Niall starts to protest but runs to the driver after a glare by me is sent his way. "He says we should be there in about 30 minutes." He says and I nod. "The brownies should be done by then so we'll take them out, I'll take them to my room while you all go to your rooms to shower and then we'll meet in mine to eat the brownies." I say and they nod, spreading out around the bus.

Louis and Harry go off to the game room and Liam goes off to a corner of the bus and reads a book. Niall and I sit down in the lounge area. "We are a mess." I mumble as I look at all the flour on us. "When are we not?" Niall says with a shrug and pulls me to his side.

I pull out my phone and go through emails while Niall plays with my hair and focuses his attention on a game he's playing. As I scroll through my emails, one in particular catches my attention.

"Niall?" I ask and he hums in reply. "What is this?" I say, showing him the picture on my phone. "I believe that is a very beautiful young lady in a towel." He says, a smug smile on his lips. "I hate you." I mumble, turning away from him.

"Oh come on, it's funny." He says, wrapping his arms around my waist. "You're not the one whose picture was taken." I mumble, crossing my arms across my chest. "I was just practising." His face sits in the spot between my neck and shoulder.

"For what?" I ask, closing my phone and looking at him. "For you." His voice is quiet and soft. "Me?" I ask, holding his hand that lays on my stomach. "We're gonna take pictures. Well, more specifically, I'm going to take pictures of you...naked." He whispers in my ear before placing kisses on my jaw.

"Who said I was okay with that?" I put on my best acting skills and pretend to be against the idea. "You aren't?" He asks in a small voice, moving his lips away from me. I shake my head and he slowly nods. "Oh." He mumbles to himself.

"Not unless I get to take pictures of you." I smirk and crawl onto his lap. "You little shit." He shakes his head and I give him a sheepish smile. "I had to." I say as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"You're very bold." He says as his thumbs rub circles on my waist. I bite my bottom lip and nod. "Don't do that." Niall says as he pulls my lip out from between my teeth and runs his finger over it.

I smile and lay down against his chest. My arms wrap themselves around his waist and I place a small kiss on his neck and he squeezes me closer to him. "How much longer is the tour?" I ask as I trace patterns onto his back.

"Bunny, you do realise this is the third week of the tour right?" Niall's voice is laced with a cocky and arrogant tone. "Well excuse me for forgetting to keep track." I mumble and he lets out a little chuckle.

"About 7 and a half months." He says before a kiss is placed on my head. I smile and squeeze him for a second. "It feels like I've known you for a long time." I say as Niall's hands move to my thighs.

"You're not the only one who feels that way." He says and I move my head to look up at him. We stare at each other for a while before I break the silence. "What's your favourite song?" I blurt out and he stares at me in confusion before bursting out in laughter.

"What a way to change the topic." He smirks and I shrug, a small smirk of my own on my lips. "Tell me." I say and wrap my arms around his neck. "Tell you what?" Niall says with a fake innocent look.

"What's your favourite song?" I ask again and he sighs. "Why do you want to know?" He says and I shrug, laying my chin on his chest.

"Just curious." Niall hums before running his fingers through my hair. A quiet mumble in my ear causes me to smile. "Could you repeat that please? I didn't quite get it." I say as I place a kiss on his jaw.

"It's a basic song." He mumbles and I smirk, poking his cheek. "So you do have a favourite song." Niall lets out a long sigh before nodding.

"So?" I ask with a cheeky grin and he looks at me. "Why do you want to know so much?" He says, rolling his eyes and my grin falls. "Sorry for being curious." I mumble and crawl off his lap.

I make my way over to the other sofa and barely sit down before a huge giant is running up to me and pushing me down on the sofa. Niall makes his way in between my legs and places his head on my stomach.

I smile but keep myself from running my fingers through his hair. "Can't Help Falling In Love." He mumbles, hugging me tighter. I smile even wider and run my fingers through his hair.

His favourite song...