CHAPTER 58: MR AND MRS

I scream as the dancer in front of me takes the bills from my fingers. She moves to Niall and sits down on his lap. "My wife isn't gonna be very happy about this." He smirks, leaning back and enjoying the lap dance. "Sucks a pretty face like yours is taken." She says, grabbing his jaw and moving his face. "Trust me, I won the lottery with her." He says, looking at me as I take a sip from my nonalcoholic drink. "Usually I would try and steal the husband, but you two are just perfect for each other, I couldn't bear the thought of getting in between you two, darling." She smiles and sends me a wink before turning back to Niall. "Don't break her heart, sweetcheeks." She says, tapping his face and getting off of him.

She makes her way to Louis who yells and dances with her. "Wife huh?" I say, smirking at Niall. "Put a ring on your finger, didn't I?" He says, moving his seat closer to mine. "Only means I agreed to get married, not yours yet baby." I move my legs on top of his and smile. "So let's go." He says, putting his hand on my leg. "Be mine forever." I watch him as his hands run over my legs and he stares at me, awaiting a reaction. "Okay."

A smile takes over his face and he gets up. "Give me a second." He says, kissing the top of my head and walking away. I watch as he walks over to Louis and talks into his ear. Louis nods and takes off a blue necklace from around his neck. He moves to Harry as he gives Niall a ring.

He makes his way back to me and grabs my hand. I wave at the boys and follow Niall out of the building. The Drag Queen from earlier meets my eyes and winks as she moves to sit on another man's lap. I blush and move closer to Niall. We make our way outside and he smiles, pointing at a building a few buildings away. "Ready to be Mrs. Horan?" He says, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "Always." I say, turning my head to him and smiling.

We make our way to the chapel. "Hello, we would like to get married." Niall says to the lady at the desk in front of us. "Alright, would you like to change clothes or stay in the ones you have on now?" She says as she types on her computer. "Stay in the ones we have on now." I say, Niall nodding beside me. "Alright, would you like to pick a song for the walk?" She asks and I look at Niall. "I got this, you go get flowers." He says and I nod, kissing his cheek before walking away.

I turn back and see Niall lean over and talk to the lady while they look at her computer. She smiles and nods, turning to him to talk to him. My hand is grabbed by a lady in a white formal shirt and black trousers. She pulls me to a room full of flowers. "You can pick any of these. It's an extra $5 to keep it after the wedding." She says and I nod, staring at the room full of different bouquets. "Can I make my own?" I ask and she nods, leading me to the loose flowers. My eyes find a group of sunflowers and I smile, walking over towards it. "I'd like one of these." I say and she nods, grabbing the most beautiful sunflower. I make my way towards a group of daffodils and she picks one out and places it with the sunflower.

"Do you happen to have gladiolus?" I ask and she instantly smiles. "My favourite." She says, leading me to the flowers. "Here you are." She says, picking the best one from the bunch. I smile and admire the flowers before making my way to the roses. "One of these please." I say and she looks through them for a while before finding the one that fits the best. "I need a dahlia." I say and she nods, leading me to them. She picks one and places it in the final spot, making a beautiful bouquet of 5 flowers. "I need one last one." I say and she nods, placing the flowers on the table. I make my way through the flowers before finding the one I've been looking for. "Lilium, good choice." She says and I nod with a smile.

"I'd like the lily in the middle and the other five flowers around it, please." I say and she smiles, creating the bouquet the way I wanted. "Congratulations." She says as she hands me the bouquet. "Thank you." I say with a smile, making my way out of the room. I'm met with a man in the same clothes as the lady with the flowers. He guides me to big doors. "When the doors open, you'll make your way down the aisle and make your way to the altar. We'll play the song as you're walking. Congratulations, Mrs. Horan." He says, walking away after I thank him.