CHAPTER 35: APOLOGY ACCEPTED

"You can't do that." I say as Niall places down his card with a smirk. "Yes I can." He says as he leans back on the chair and crosses his arms across his chest.

"You can't. It's against the rules." I sigh and throw my cards on the table. "Just accept that you lost, Bunny." I glare at Niall and get up from my seat, walking towards the bunks. I get into Niall's bunk and glare at the wall.

Within minutes, the curtain is being pulled back and a long muscular body lays down beside me. His arm reaches over and wraps around my waist pulling me closer to him. He pushes my hair to the side and his face settles in between my shoulder and neck.

"Are you really that upset?" He whispers and I nod, causing him to sigh. "I'm sorry, Bunny." He says and places a kiss on my neck. I nod and continue my glaring. Niall sighs and pulls away, rubbing his hand up and down my arm before leaving.

A few minutes later, the curtain is being pulled again and Niall lays down beside me. "I have an apology." He says as he holds his hand out in front of me and a snicker bar lays flatly in the middle. I smile and grab it, turning to face him.

"Am I forgiven?" He asks and I nod with a smile as I begin opening my snicker bar. He laughs as I excitedly take a bite. Once his laughter dies down, he stares at me with a small smile. He pushes a strand of hair behind my ear and runs his hand down to lay on my chest.

He traces patterns on my chest as I continue to devour the chocolate. I look up at him and hold the chocolate in front of his lips. He takes a bite and smiles. I finish up the chocolate and hand Niall the wrapper so he can throw it out of the bunk.

"How long until we reach?" I ask as I wrap my arms around Niall's torso. "Probably about 15 minutes or so." Niall says and I nod, pushing my face into his chest and breathing in his scent. "You smell good." I mumble into his chest and he laughs. "You did make me scrub that awful vanilla body wash all over my body." He says and I pull away.

"You were gonna use that unscented bar of soap that would've done nothing at all to remove the smell of sweat and sex." Niall bites the inside of his cheek and nods. "If you weren't such a horny little bunny then we wouldn't have that problem now would we." I scowl at him as he laughs.

"Dick." I mumble under my breath as his laughter dies down. "The show is tomorrow night." Niall says after a while and I nod. "That means we have a job today." He says after a while and I slowly nod with a sigh. "Does it involve violence?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"It's just a small trade with no violence...well just a little violence." He replies, nervously biting his lip. "Just don't get hurt." I say with a sigh and he nods. "You got it, Bunny." I smile and pull him closer to me. "We should go food shopping. The bus is empty besides an expired box of cream cheese and moldy bread." I mumble as I play with Niall's fingers.

"We'll do it after we settle into the rooms." He says and I nod. "I got them to move all your things to my rooms for the rest of the tour." He says with a smirk and I laugh. "Can't get enough of me?" A smirk plastered on my face. "In your dreams." He whispers against my lips.

"In the middle of the night, in my dreams. You should see the things we do, baby." I sing as I move my hips causing Niall to pull away and laugh. "Great song choice." He compliments after my performance and I smile. "Duh. I have the best music taste in the whole world." I say and he shakes his head. "I beg to differ." He says and I gasp, placing a hand over my heart.

"Ouch, Panny, that stings." Niall shakes his head and kisses the top of my head. The bus comes to a stop and I let go of Niall. He pulls back the curtain and gets out, helping me out. We straighten up our clothes.

We walk out and Niall wraps his arm around my waist as we walk towards the entrance of the hotel. Our heads down, Niall covering my body, as we push through the paps.

"Fucking hell." Niall mumbles as we meet up with the boys in the lobby. "Here's your keys boys and girl." The tour manager says as he hands all of us our keys. Harry and Louis run to the lift as Liam slowly follows. Niall pulls me along with him to the lift just as the doors are closing.

"We're going shopping boys." I say as the doors open and we walk out. I pull Niall with me to our room as the boys go to theirs. Once the door was open, I quickly realise that my bags were indeed moved to his room. About 10 minutes later, we walk out and split up to go to the boys' rooms. Louis and Harry being assigned to me, Liam to Niall.

I knock on Harry's door and yell at him to come out. "Fucking hell Bells, calm down." He groans and I grin, shaking my head. I jump onto his back and raise my hand forward. "To Lewis' room." I say in my best warrior impression.

Harry shakes his head but begins walking to Louis' room nonetheless. When we finally reach his room, I jump off his back and let out a breath. I quickly knock on Louis' door multiple times, just like I did with Harry.

"Coming! Coming!" I hear Louis shout from the other side of the door and I laugh. "Hurry up!" I yell back and Harry shakes his head. Finally, the door opens and Louis walks out. "You are a very energetic and bossy little thing, you know that?" He mumbles as he runs his hands over his face.

"Yes I do." I say with a grin and he shakes his head. When we reach the lobby, Niall and Liam greet us. Niall places his arm over my shoulders and pulls me to his side.

"Time for food shopping!" I grin and quickly walk towards the exit. The boys follow behind with disappointed sighs. "Come on! The bus is empty. We need to stock up." I say as I reach the car. "Yes boss." The boys mumble and I smile, nodding in agreement.