S9. Ep 8.

New thing I'm doing where I'm going to put how much each character loves y/n bottom of each chapter. (This is the only one that will have it at the top as well.)

How much each character loves y/n.

Kai: 96%
Cole: 92%
(Young) wu: 80%
Zane: 75%
Jay: 73%
Faith: 0%

(These are just the characters featured talking to y/n in the chapter.)

• ps (warning) the sexual jokes start now

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Yeah, that's her." Cole said as he stared over to an moving hat stuck in the sand, as if someone was wearing it before they were buried.

"We have to go down and save her." Wu said, turning to face the others.

"No, we have to get the dragon armor." Kai shouted with an rather annoyed facial expression, "In case you've forgotten, they don't have the map, and we do."

"Kai is correct." Zane added on. "And it appears this could be a trap."

"Oh really? Really? It takes a nindroid to figure that out? Eh, sorry, wu, but we can't go out there. If we want to go home, we need to find firstbourne's nest." Jay sighed, wu shrugged and took the telescope from Cole, staring at the figure stuck in the sand.

"Well, maybe their memories came back, something that could help us in a situation like this." Cole said.

"Is that true? Do either of you remember anything from your past?" Kai asked the two teenagers that were staring at the figure in the sand, the adult ninja patiently awaited an answer.

"I can't lie. They haven't." Wu responded.

"How about you, y/n?" Jay asked, "Surely Atleast one of your memories came back."

"Uhhh." The boy put his finger on his chin making the rest of the ninja look over to him with hope in their eyes. "Nope." Their hopeful expressions were shot down in two seconds flat.

"Father told me, I must have faith." Wu said, "without her, we would've never gotten this far. Besides... ninja never leave friends behind."

"Then we've got your back." Kai smiled at wu, patting his back lightly as the rest of the ninja gathered around the teenagers staring at the figure in the sand before them.

"They must of left her here for the elements to finish her off." Wu said as the rest of the ninja followed behind him with weapons, being heavily on guard.

Y/n bent down to the ground, pulling her hat off slowly. It was indeed faith, he unwrapped the rope around her mouth and helped her up carefully.

"Are you okay?" wu asked only for her to start yelling, "you should not have come. It's a trap!"

One by one, iron barons hunters jumped out around them with more weapons than they could count.

"And it's a trap." Jay sighed in defeat.

꧁•═════ஓ๑𓆩♱𓆪๑ஓ═════•꧂

Iron baron grinned as he and his hunters laughed around an fire as the sun began to set, "Eat up, hunters!" Iron baron yelled, holding his cup up to the fire. "We have the son of the first spinjitzu master, And that dragon tamer. By first light, with them by my side, the firstbourne will gladly give up the rest of the dragon armor. Then it'll be a feast every night!"And with that his hunters began to cheer and push their cups together.