S7. Ep 9.

"Control time, control everything."

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

"Ew no matter how many times you see it, watching those suckers hatch is gross." Jay said, referring to the snakes egg hatching.

"Jay, less watching, more helping!" Lloyd shouted as he sprinted ahead, making sure y/n was in his field of vision.

"You know guys, I was thinking now that we got ninjago's workers out of here, maybe we should join them." Jay shouted, as the ninja desperately fought to keep y/n safe against all the snakes.

"What about master wu?" Lloyd asked.

"He's gone." Jay harshly stated. "It's a strategic retreat."

"Strategic retreat is just a fancy way of saying giving up." Cole interrupted.

"What do you think, y/n?" Jay asked the man who caused his bisexual awakening.

"We should re-group at the temple." Y/n responded, the others nodded in agreement.

"I agree, Zane cover ice!" Lloyd said as Zane listened and covered where they were in an ice dome.

"Woah." Y/n gasped as he stared breathlessly at the ice dome. "Your element is really pretty, Zane."

Zane bit his lip softly and faced towards y/n with an embarrassed expression, he was embarrassed by how flustered he had got from an small comment, and didn't know how to act without Pixal in his head.

"Uhm." Lloyd scoffed purposely walking in between the two. "Let's hurry before they can get through."

"One moment I'm hearing a signal." Zane said, stopping the ninja's running.

"Oh, yeah? Does it sound anything like this... MOVE YOUR BUTT, ZANE!" Jay shouted with an annoyed expression.

"Cyrus borg. I must retrieve him." Zane said as he ran towards the ending of the dome.

"Wait, you're totally outnumbered." Cole said.

"He's right," Lloyd sighed as the dome began to crack more and more. "There's, like, a million more vermillion out there."

"There's no way you could possibly save him all by yourself." Jay said as he ran along side Zane. "So I'm coming with you."

"I mean, we are ninja. Saving people is what we do." Y/n said as he walked up besides jay, like an dog chasing after meat the other two boys now joined without a second thought.

The moment the dome went crashing down, the ninja fled under some rocks managing to survive. As the other warriors entered they came to the conclusion that the ninja were eliminated.

"Ha, what luck they left." Jay said after the warriors had left.

"Expect all the vermillion forces in the swamp are apparently heading to the same place we are, the dome." Zane said pointing to where Cyrus borg was.

"So what do we do?" Cole asked. "We're in deep trouble the moment they spot us."

"Couldn't y/n just teleport us?" Jay asked.