S4. ep 10.

Sorry for spelling mistakes :(
_____________

"We're— they're— villages— Chen— close! Scatter—" nya tried to say through the intercom but i couldn't really hear her.

"Nya— need— huh?" Jay broke through.

"Help— no power—" I heard Lloyd say as well before he was cut off.

Fuck, this is all my fault. If only my power wasn't acting up I could reverse time and make everything right again.

I could teleport somewhere but I don't know where nya wants us.

I started up my truck and started riding down the pathway the truck had came from when I heard something, an voice in head.

"Everyone meet back to the safe spot. This is an message from neuro and Lloyd." The voice spoke, neuro was pretty smart for this.

I sighed teleporting to the safe spot within an second. Wishing my time powers would soon tune in quick.

"You got here fast," wu stated.

"Those teleportation powers are indeed an blessing Sensei G said as I realized I was the first fighter there.

"Hey wu," I told the other male. "Why can't I use my time powers?"

"Well, how many time have you used it?" He asked.

"I dunno like fifteen or something—"

"Fifteen?? Without practice you've outta be lucky you didn't go back to the sixteen hundred's!!" He yelled basically spitting in my face.

"Jeez Jeez chill, okay. So when can I use them again?" I asked shrugging.

"There's no way to tell, this is why I told you to stay here with me instead of trying to find your father!" He whispered-yelled.

"Y/n!" Skyler said running up to me with nya.

"Hah, the spell is warning off I see." I told her as I watched purple mist come off her body.

"Yes, thanks for being here for Me."

"Of course." I smiled.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆

"So why we're we asked here?" Turner said running into the room. "We should be fighting snakes."

Slowly the other fighters made their way to the main point and since Turner is so god damn loud they were able to hear him.

"Because anyone can fight, only one side can declare victory." Wu stated.

"In the time it took everyone to get here, Chen had taken over the entire eastern seaboard and is moving inland, with each village destroyed they grow stronger." She said pointing at red dot's on an map.

"That's a lot of red." Karlof bluntly stated. "Karlof not like red."

"How are we supposed to stop them?" Some guy with telekinesis said, I can't remember his name, he's not that important to me. "Most of us have lost control of our dragons, not to mention we're outnumbered ten to one."

"Actually 62.4 to one." Zane shrugged.

"Look, I'm scared like the rest of you. It may look like we've lost, but it's not over when we thought we lost zane it nearly tore us apart. But we didn't quit, we let it fuel us. We grew stronger." Lloyd gave us an moving speech but I wasn't paying attention because Cole had been making funny faces to me the whole time.

"Everyone, I have an plan." Wu said which still did not gain me and coles attention. "Chen's bound to go west next, at the corridor of elders, although y/n lacks training because he decided to skip out on it for around six year's, he might be able to teleport us there on time."