S7. Ep 6.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

"Whoa, amazing." Cole stated as he stared at the time blade beneath him.

"It is unlike anything I've ever seen." Zane added on admiring the beauty of y/n's element.

"So cool!" Jay added, lifting up the blade, admiring it.

"I must urge caution, jay." Zane insisted. "The time blade is a powerful weapon."

"Uh, you think I don't know that? Check this." Jay said as he threw the blade at a couple box's. "Boom! Ha! Eight bulls-eyes in a row."

"Stop messing with my powers." Y/n scoffed as he entered the room.

"Check this y/n!" Cole shouted, he'll definitely think I'm cool for this. He thought as he threw a box in the air, freezing time as he jumped up in the air cutting the box to pieces. "And that's how you recycle an empty box."

"That box was not empty." Zane stated staring at the cut up blue teddy.

Jay screamed like an highschool girl, "Mr. Cuddlywump.." he whimpered before realizing how uncool he looked. "Is a teddy bear I used to love! When I was five but now he's totally lame and—"

"Let me fix it," y/n said as he took an step closer to jay, gently grabbing the plush and reversing time on it. "Here, good as new." He said handing the plush to jay with an charming smile.

Jay took the plush and yelled with glee, wrapping his arms around y/n squeezing him tightly. Slowly he realized what he did and backed away with an blush on his face. "Uhm— thanks I guess even though I didn't need y-your help!"

"Did you just hug him?!" Cole shouted with an shocked expression.

"And you're blushing??" Zane asked, shocked as well.

"NO! SHUT UP IDIOTS!" Jay yelled hiding his face as it turned redder and redder.

"Hmm, alright." Zane shrugged. "Switching to playful mode." He said as he spun in a circle with the blade accidentally throwing the blade right in front of y/n.

Y/n jumped in pain, an blue light admitting from his leg as he jolted as far as he could. "Chill with that! I still want my element in me please."

"Sorry, y/n." Zane frowned grabbing the blade.

Cole looked over to Nya who was on her computer with determination. "What's with Nya? She's been on her computer since we got back from the desert."

"Her attempt to locate her stolen samurai x suit, is consuming her." Zane replied.

"Ugh, she's as bad as her brother." He said looking over to kai who was staring at an symbol inside an helmet. "He's been reading those ninjago history books all day."

"Ugh, I don't get those two we finally get a victory and they choose to celebrate by dorking out instead of doing something cool?" Jay asked as an Idea came to his mind. "Let's run straight at each other and see if this will slow us down before we collide."

Y/n sat down, against the wall on his phone watching as Zane threw the blade down and the three idiots ran straight for each other slowing down time right before they hit, their yells were slowed, the h/c haired boy smirked to himself as he admitted an red light from
His finger times which ultimately sped up time making them hit heads before they expected.