S5. Ep 10.

• spelling mistakes and bad describing and some parts probably don't make sense ☠️☠️

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

The ninja fought like crazy (besides jay) in a desperate attempt to free their green ninja and the boy they so desperately admired, they were ready to give their life's for the boys, they did everything they could. Everything.

Inside the cursed realm both Lloyd and y/n slowly woke up with throbbing pains in their heads, and their vision slightly blurred. Lloyd on top of y/n's chest when they had woken.

"You okay?" Y/n grunted standing to his feet while helping Lloyd up.

"Y-yeah.. I-I'm fine." Lloyd stuttered out, embarrassed, flustered, mad, sad, an mixture of an bunch of emotions.

"Sorry.. for getting us into this.." y/n awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck while staring aside with a sly frown.

"It's alright, after all you're the reason i was saved multiple times.." Lloyd smiled slightly, taking y/n's hand in his his much to both their surprises. But this cute moment was interrupted by whining in the distance.

Lloyd let out gasps and sounds of exertion as he took y/n's hand in his tighter out of fear, watching as some of the ghost were locked up and some were roaming free in the misty green, sad area.

"It's okay, Lloyd." Y/n comforted rubbing his thumb in circles, this seemed to calm the shorter male, as he melted into y/n's touch while letting out gasp as he saw his father all tied up.

"Dad!" Lloyd shouted, the two hurried towards Lloyd's father, they broke hands so that Lloyd could hug his father then Lloyd immediately grabbed y/n's hand again, missing his touch.

"Hey sensei G." Y/n said with a soft smile.

"My son.. and my son in law— I mean.. y/n." He said softly with a smile while staring directly at the boys hands.

"I'll get you out of here, dad." Lloyd shouted about to walk over to the chains when his father stopped him.

"It's no use, these chains will not break." Sensei G frowned.

"Where are we?" Lloyd asked staring around at the walls.

"The cursed realm is the preeminent, and the preeminent is the cursed realm. Son'(s) you're in the belly of the beast. But if you two are in here.."

"Morro is the green ninja. And he's stolen the realm Crystal, I tried father..." Lloyd sighed staring at the ground.

"You must not give up. If he has the Crystal all is endangered." Garmadon stated.

"But how?" Lloyd asked, "I'm not the green ninja anymore."

"It was never the color of the Gi that made you who you are, it was the color of your heart. Don't give up."

"I won't father." Lloyd nodded.

"You must leave here and destroy the preeminent. Save ninjago. Save the realms. I trust you y/n to keep my son safe and help lead him to victory."

Y/n nodded with a determined smirk as Lloyd began to respond to his father, "but if I destroy it, it could destroy you."

"Whatever happens to me, wherever I am, I will always be with you. There comes a time when every boy must become a man, what sort of man is up to him." He told the two. "Y/n I trust you with my son, there's not an more suitable soul on the earth for my son. You have my blessing."

"Your blessing for what?" Y/n asked, dumbfounded as Lloyd threw his hands over his mouth with wide eyes.

"DAD!" Lloyd shouted, red from embarrassment.