S9. Ep 2.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hiding behind an rock stood little wu, young y/n and Cole spying on the people who had taken the ninja.

"They're headed towards that arena." Cole told the young boys, "but I don't think they're going to see a show."

"Then we have to go in there and break them out. Come on!" Wu shouted as he tried to run towards the arena when Cole grabbed him by his hood.

"Are you crazy? The place is crawling with hunters, and getting caught isn't in my to-do list." Cole sighed, "we're gonna have to wait out out."

"Don't put off till tomorrow what can be done today." Little wu smirked.

"Uh? Did you—-?"

"If I hear that saying one more time, I'm going to jump into an volcano." The young h/c haired boy scoffed dramatically.

"Hey! Be positive." Cole exclaimed, his eyes widened in shock when y/n sighed and pulled out an telescope.

"What?! Since when did you have that?" Cole shouted.

"When you finally shut'd the fuck up." The boy said in an simple monotone voice, staring at the ground below. "There. We can use those dirty ugly ass clothes to blend in."

"Hey! Watch your mouth—"

"Watch your dick." Y/n responded sliding down the slide of the cliff they were on, than running towards the clothes, without being spotted.

"I don't know about this." Cole started, glancing over to wu only to gasp in betrayal when master wu followed after y/n like an lost puppy. "Hey! Master wu! Y/n, get back here!"

The two boys hurriedly grabbed the clothes than ran behind an wall, Cole sighed, all he could do now was follow after the kids.

Y/n without hesitation began pulling off his shirt and sliding on the disguise, Cole followed along with the boy, changing his clothes as well, without staring in the direction of the children.

Wu was going to began changing when he became mesmerized by the h/c haired boy before him, he stopped all his actions and began staring intently at the boy before him, wondering why his heart beat was increasing rapidly.

"What?" The h/c haired boy asked, after he finished up changing, Cole glanced over to the kids with an 'hurry up' look on his face.

"You- you're really pretty y/n!" Wu smiled, his cheeks tinted slightly red, while Cole watched with an shocked expression, and a twitching eye.

"No, no, no, no." Cole gasped pushing the boys away from each other. "Not on my watch, no sir."

"Weirdo." Y/n said quietly, rolling his eyes.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

The crowd cheering could be heard as the two young boys and Cole entered the area, their faces painted and their disguises fitting perfectly.

"Look, there they are." Wu said pointing to the middle of the area where the ninja were.

"But we're in the cheap seats. If we're gonna help we have to get closer, come on!" Cole said before accidentally banging into someone.

The man turned around with an angry glare, Cole gasped and stood defensively in front of the two boys.

"I don't recognize you." The man stated, his voice deep enough to send shivers down their spines.

"and I don't recognize you!" Cole shouted pointing his hand at the man.

He laughed in return, "Everyone knows I am skaar the skullbreaker."

"Sounds like a pussy ass name—" the h/c haired boy was cut off by Cole placing his hand over the boys mouth with an scared expression.

"Who are you?" Skaar asked, not having heard the boys remark.

"Uh, we're new to camp. The name is rocky dangerbuff. And these are son's dangerbuff jr's."

"Ah! From the dangerbuff clan? Ha. I know stalwart dangerbuff." Skaar winked, "I bet he'd like to see you, let me fetch him.." and with that skaar had left leaving the three to run.

"You're ass at disguises." Y/n told the older male as they headed up to the stands.

"Atleast I didn't try to curse him out."

"It was an accident, it just came out, like word vomit." The boy replied to the older male.

"An master knows when to keep his mouth shut." Wu told the two.

"Open the gates! Reveal the oni!" An loud voice yelled as the area gate opened while the three ninja watched in fear at an running rocky dragon roaring at them. "Change for us, oni! Show us your ugly faces!"

"The dragon's attracted to oni." The h/c haired boy said as they approached the arena closer.

"We should go." Cole responded.

"Maybe not." Wu said, glancing up at the chains.

"Ohh you want them to die too, that's good—"

"No, I want to get one of the chains down to help them." Wu cut off the h/c haired boy.

"Damn." The boy sighed walking over to the device which lowers the chains, standing in front of it along side Cole so no one would see wu lowering it.

The chain broke and fell into an neat chain pile in the arena.

"Now we go." Wu told the two.

"Ha! Atleast now they have something to work with." Cole smiled as the three boys hurriedly ran out the arena.

"Time to get creative." Zane said as he picked up the chain, the ninja came up with an plan, wrapping the chain around the dragon.

The crowd cheered as the dragon fell to the floor having been defeated.

"We did it! We did it! We did it!" Jay shouted running around like he was on crack.

The dragon opened its mouth at jay and snarled ready to attack when it was frozen by Zane.

The crowd went quiet and everyone stared in shock.

"Oni don't have elemental powers." Iron baron stated. "They know the ways of the spinjitzu master! Hunt them down."

"Hunt them down!" An dragon hunter yelled.

Others began shouted and yelling to hunt the team down as they ran towards them.

"Who's ready for round two?" Kai smirked summoning his power. "Fire!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sorry these chapters are Lowkey short bc Cole + master wu aren't getting that much screen time.

Word count: 1026