S4. Ep 2.

Hey guys I made an oc for you to fight in round one just so the story makes a little bit more sense and there won't be an odd number.

Her name is kas, master of lust. She's 5'5 has pink hair and green eyes. She has an high pitched voice and she wears an hello kitty dress, why you may ask? Because that's the first thing I thought of.

...

Walking into an hidden fortress, to learn about my so called dead father and fight some kids who keep staring me down like I have a kick me sign on my back. Totally not creepy at all.

The fruit bowl squad walked ahead of me and so did some girl in orange, as she passed the red one waved but when I passed he pushed all his friends aside. This is really.. awkward.

"Sup cutie." He smirked, ew.

I rolled my eyes and simply began to walk faster than the group, they were being kind of weird. Especially the red one.

꧁꧂

"Everyone welcome to the tournament of elements, now you can all die-." He paused and watched for our reactions as the door slammed behind us. Many gasped but a few like myself were not really phased. "-direct your attention to me." He laughed.

I watched as everyone sat in one big circle so I played along.

"Hee, hee, hee! Never before have so many elemental fighters been under one roof." He smiled coming down from his high and mighty chair, "I see master of fire, earth, shadow, speed, even a prophesied green savior. And a former pupil has returned." He then pointed towards an giant yellow bell. "This symbol before you is for the anacondrai, fiercest serpentine warrior to ever roam this land. It's creed.. only one can remain." An second later the yellow bell thing he was pointing to, opened, and showed who we would be fighting.

It seems I'll be going against some pink girl, I don't know when but soon I'm guessing.

"Behold, a jade blade. Here it represents life, obtain it, move on. Allow your opponent to take it... loser. The rules are simple, every match will be different. No two fights will be the same. Your powers will keep you in the tournament. Use it or lose it."

"Hm. What does Karlof win?" The metal guy asked.

"Win and stay on the island. Win it all and you'll receive fortunes beyond your wildest dreams, and lifetime supply of master Chen noodles. But no one is here because of noodle. You want the glory of being the great fighter in all of ninjago." He shouted and everyone began to clap.

"What happens if we lose?" I asked.

"Lose?" He ran up towards my face, his breath smelt like coffee and hot sauce. "Who here likes to lose?" He finished and everyone began to laugh.

"Now please, enjoy my island. It's a super fun happy place, ha, ha, ha. Fun time on me."

Then the man with the low pony tail started speaking in his oddly creepy voice. "Now you'll each be show to your rooms." He clapped an a few girls in white makeup came out the two giant wooden doors.

Fuck yeah, I might be a little suspicious of this but an room would be kind of nice I could use an shower and some sleep.

One of the girls grabbed my hand and dragged me on over up the stairs and to my room along with all the other contestants.

"Your time suite, master y/n." She giggled opening up the doors to my room.

"Woah." Was all I managed to say looking at the big room.

On my left was an wide white and dark blue bed, an time symbol above it, and black pullers around it. On my right was an giant tv with an PlayStation with hundreds of games and books along side it. As I kept walking into the room there was an master bathroom, modern theme and an massive kitchen with a few candys in the cabinets. I decided to open the last set of wide doors seeing as the girl who came with me had already left and shut my door. As I opened the doors an balcony was revealed to me. I glanced over to my left and saw an black haired ninja staring peacefully at the ground below him. I looked away from him preparing to go back inside when he stopped me.