S5. ep 1.

Welcome to an new season.

_________________

Living with the ninja was like nothing I could of ever expected, all the guys share one room and Nya had her own. But Wu was giving me special treatment because he missed me? Or something like that. He gave me an room slightly bigger than nya's, my room was pretty bland, not too many decorations. Just an few posters and led lights, an desk and an few books. Black bed covers etc etc.

We did some task here and there but nothing too much. Every morning zane or Cole would be the ones to make breakfast. Sometimes we all did it but it was mainly them. I'll never forget when I did it they didn't stop talking about how I was husband material, everytime I was left the showers kai would "accidentally" pass by so much that the rest of the ninja started giving him punishment's. Everyday kai would come up with an new nickname for me, he would also write stories about us, he always ask me on dates and tells me how bad he fell for me but of course I just ignored him, anytime he isn't flirting we're playing video games and I destroy him.

Cole some nights would come into my room complaining about how loud the others snoring was and how we should just cuddle for that night and that night only. But we started doing it on an regular basis and Lloyd and Kai started fighting over who would get to sleep in my room so Wu came up with an rule that one person can sleep in my room once an month. Another thing about me and Cole is that we would frequently make deserts together, our favorite to make together was cake. He would always compare it to me saying things like, "this cake is as sweet as you." Or some other cringey yet cute thing like, "I can't decide if I like you or cake better but you may be winning"

Lloyd everyday would beg me to read his comics with him, some nights we would sit on his bed, with an flash light reading the comics while everyone was asleep than I would head back to my bed and he would give me his signature hug. Because of him I am now an comic fan, and an super hero fan. He also always tells me how happy he is I joined the team and how he feels like he doesn't have to be the worlds savior with me, with me he feels as if he could just be an kid again.

Jay on the other hand hates my guts. Everytime I leave my room he makes an rude comment or talks about how I've replaced him. The others started to have enough and started roasting him 24/7 so I didn't have to. Sometimes me and jay could talk like friends for an minute or so but then it would go back to pure hate for each other.

Nya and wu were fairly nice to me, with nya it felt as if she was my little sister, she would ask for advice on everything, love, kai being annoying etc, and I would ask for advice in return. Sometimes we would blast music and dance or watch movies. She kept telling me all about how I'm the brother she always wished she had. Wu was also like the father I never had, he kept me in shape. Cared for me and thought me thing's. He would only pair me up with Zane for training because he didn't think the other ninja could focus if I trained with them.

Zane, last but not least was like the brother I never had, when he told me he had an girl stuck in his head I wouldn't shut up about it and he wouldn't either. He would always tell me that she said high to me and more and how she got stuck in his head. He was impressed of my gpa being an 4.3 and told me that I'm the smartest out the ninja and we frequently went out to library's, we also enjoyed training together although the others kept interrupting to give me towels or water bottles.

| current time. |

"Getting ahead of yourself, kai?" Lloyd asked as Kai sped ahead on his dragon, we're all currently looking for an giant fish that has been terrorizing the village. "I'm leading this charge!" Lloyd said, speaking up his dragon splashing Kai with water in the process.