S8

⁀➷ season eight but it's just baby wu + baby y/n moments

season eight but it's just baby wu + baby y/n moments.?!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Cole left the cell he was in after managing to steal the guard's keys with his awful singing.

"Huh?" Cole said as he walked over to an door staring at the window neatly placed on the door. that was in the underground hideout, curious to as what was in the door he used the keys he had stolen to open it.

The door creaked open and he began to smile with hope, "the key's to the third mask?" He said walking over to two basket which had an neat red cloth over it.

He pulled over the two clothes at the same time to be met with an baby gurgling, he screamed and jumped three feet away from the babies. "And... that's not a key." He said leaning over to the baskets taking one good look at the babies again. ❝i found two babies,Cole said quietly to himself in disbelief.

"Sorry, Babies but im looking for a key." He frowned, "I gotta go, you understand."

He walked three feet away when the babies began crying in sync, almost like they knew it would catch his attention.

"Oh, fine." Cole scoffed and the babies immediately stopped crying. "But for the record im no longer talking to myself."

He picked up the two babies, one in each arm, he stared at the baby with e/c colored eyes with an smile, feeling an connection with the baby. Almost like he promised he'd fine these two babies but he didn't know why. "Im talking to you."

He jumped when he heard ultra violet chuckling. "You didn't think it'd be that easy. Did you?" She walked closer to Cole and Cole stood defensively like an proud father. "And for the record, stop touching my future boyfriend." She said pointing to one of the babies, the one with e/c eyes.

"Ew! That's seriously messed up!" Cole shouted holding the e/c baby in an more defensive matter.

"No worries, I only have to wait two months at max and he'll be of age." She smirked.

"What?!?!" Cole gasped in disgust.

Young wu began crying loudly, Cole still stared at her with disgust not knowing in two months the h/c haired baby will be exactly twenty two.

"Sweet, isn't he?" She smirked, rubbing her fist together.

"If you want the masks to bring back Garmadon, why take two children?" Cole asked.

"You really have no clue, do you?" She said as she leaped onto Cole desperately grabbing at the Babies, the two grunted and struggled before Cole kicked her in the gut.

"You wouldn't hurt a child." Cole said, walking towards the exit to the small room while she followed.

"Lord Garmadon will not be stopped." She said grabbing at the boys.