S9. Ep 1.

⁀➷「Please don't make any sudden moves, You don't know the half of the abuse

➷「Please don't make any sudden moves, You don't know the half of the abuse.」
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Foil. I found foil!" A certain red Gi wearing boy yelled as he ran to the broken down ship which was now in the middle of no where. "Ah! Yes! We have foil!"

The older ninja began using the foil to send out an signal to someone in ninjago while the two kids sat on the other end of the ship.

"Wu, don't trust them." The h/c haired boy begun, "All adults just abuse kids, trust me."

"Okay," Wu smiled in return, slowly leaning his head on y/n's shoulder and batting his eyes closed. "I'm hungry, y/n."

"Sorry master, but I thought we told you." The earth ninja walked over to the boys who jumped away from each other at the sound. "We're rationing our food."

"Hm. Perhaps there is some useful guidance you can impart on us in this difficult time?" Zane asked the blonde boy.

"Master wu?" Cole asked wu who looked as if he was going into deep thought.

"Hmm, y/n let's leave them and find food." Wu said, standing to his feet and extending an hand out to the h/c haired boy who immediately took it.

"Okay." The h/c haired boy said with an simple shrug.

"Wait! You kids can't leave without adult supervision!" Cole shouted.

"No, adults are bad they only harm kids." Wu pouted crossing his arms.

"Where'd you hear that from?!" Cole asked with an offended expression.

"Y/n, and he's always right." Wu simply stated while the h/c haired boy didn't utter another word but instead looked at the ground.

"Oh," Cole awkwardly rubbed his neck, thinking back to what they saw in yangs temple.

"Wait, why does he think that I'm confused." Jay asked, on the verge of losing his mind already.

"Don't you remember yangs temple?!" Kai whisper shouted at jay.

"Oh, since he was abused around this age it's only common for him to hate adults." Zane explained.

"Still hungry." Wu stated once again.

"We all are." Kai scoffed.

"Be patient. He's a growing boy." Zane replied. "At their excelled growth rate, we'll have our beloved teammates back in no time."