S5. Ep 7.

Sorry for not updating I've been busy with school.

Sorry for spelling mistakes.

________________

3rd pov.

After placing an bunch of water traps around steep wisdom kai turned to Zane with an smile. "Everything's set, if morro and his ghouls show up here looking to steal my y/n— uhm. Uh. The sword of sanctuary, they won't know what hit them!"

"You know you said y/n right?" Zane deadpanned.

"What? No I didn't—"

"Say, where is y/n?" Zane asked.

"Oh," kai smiled to himself staring into space as he thought about his crush.

"Hello?" Zane sighed snapping his fingers.

"Oh! Uhm he's sleeping in since he got badly Injured. Oh did you know I'm the one who patched him up? NOT Cole." Kai scoffed rolling his eyes in the nick of time the door of steep wisdom was opened and out walked Cole setting the water bucket trap on luckily he just barely dodged it.

"Careful, you know, not all of us are immune to water. I for one would like to stick around long enough for misako and sensei to figure out the last clue." Cole said jumping past all the water to get to the group of boys.

1st pov.

I walked outside steep wisdom, the sky was painted with purple black and blue colors. Some red and green here and there, slowly the floor became more and more black and the sound of an man running towards me was all
I heard. In a deep scary voice an man spoke, "I'm coming, son." I turned my body towards the voice but there was no one there.

I hesitantly opened my eyes to see jay shaking me rapidly. "WAKE UP!"

"What?!" I groaned pushing his body weight off of me.

"Ronan got the sword!!" He shouted.

"How long ago?" I asked, remembering that I can only reverse time back three minutes now.

"Like ten minutes ago!" He shouted.

"Oh, well then that's tough, not my fault." I shrugged closing my eyes again.

"You can't reverse time or teleport to him?!" He shouted waking me up again.

"I can't teleport to him if I don't know his location and I can't reverse time that far back anymore it's a long story." I sighed sitting up.

"Gosh your no help." He sighed rolling his eyes. "Hurry up and get dressed."

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

"Well, obviously he's taken the sword to Morro." Jay said. We had all gathered up in our suits in steep Wisdom talking about an plan to get the sword back.

"But where's Morro? He could be anywhere." Zan stated.

"Look, Nya." Cole sighed pointing at nya. "I know you're not a ninja yet, but if you're gonna be one of us—"

"I'm sorry. I should've told you when I first suspected Ronan would steal it." Nya frowned.

"Relax Cole, it's not her fault." I sighed.

"Not her fault?!" Cole looked towards the ground. "Of course. I bet it wasn't Kai's fault either."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "What's Kai's fault?"