S9. Ep 3.

Unpopular opinion, Cole is the best ninja.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"So you aren't oni after all," iron baron said, walking towards the captured ninja. "But have trained in the arts of the first spinjitzu master."

"You've heard of him?" Kai asked with an shocked expression.

"I've heard his legend." Iron baron scoffed, "the coward who ran away. To— what was it called? Ninjengo?"

"Uh, it's called ninjago." Jay interrupted with an smile taking this situation as a joke. "And do you know how to get us back?"

"No. but even if I did, I have no interest in helping you when there is so much you ninja can do for me here."

"Where are you taking us?" Kai asked with an angry expression.

"Don't you know power attracts power?" Iron baron laughed, "we're hunting dragon's!"

As iron baron walked away with an sinister laugh, the three non-captured ninja stuck their heads out from behind the tire they were hiding behind and made eye contact with the ninja.

The ninja smiled as they made eye contact with their friends while jay gasped and waved over to little y/n with an overwhelming happy expression while made the younger boy flinch before sticking up an middle finger at the blue boy who frowned and stared back at the ground.

"Hey! Wasn't that our ship?" Jay gasped as he turned his head to their now stolen ship.

"Gas up the dieselnaut, muzzle." Iron baron said as small yet faint mumbling could be heard indistinctly.

"Quit your jibber-jabbering. Stop looking at me that way, arkade!" The emo iron baron gasped in annoyance. "You can fly by yourself in that getup, jet-Jack! Chew toy, is that what you're wearing?"

"Ah, he's always in a mood before a hunt, worried today might be the day he comes across firstbourne." The workers whispered among themselves unaware of the three 'dangerbuff's' climbing up onto an piece of equipment.

"What do you think you're doing?" An certain spider legged man walked over to the three.

"Uh.. we've been asked to lend a hand." Cole said in response.

"Didn't I hear youse two are from the dangerbuff clan?" He asked.

"Yep." Cole said proudly.

"Well, then I refuse to hunt with either of you, because no dangerbuff I know can shoot a hole in the ground." The spider legged man yelled in return to the three.

"Fuck off bitch, Atleast we actually have legs and the boss said he needs all the arms and legs he can get. So unless you're going to grow some legs out of that spider shit you got going on their then get the fuck away from us and stop dick riding so hard—-"

"Wooaaaahhh okay!" Cole gasped throwing his hand over the angry boys mouth who was mumbling more curse words that turned out to be muffled by Cole's hand. "I apologize for him! He has an potty mouth.."

The spider legged man gasped in shock staring at his legs with an grunt and a frown before walking(?) away with the biggest heart break he'd ever gotten in his life.