S5. Ep 4.

Get ready for one kissing scene next chapter.

! Abuse mentioned :( !

________________

"Welcome to gangs hunted temple," our tour guide told us. According to kai Ronan thinks that we can get the scroll of airjitzu from yangs hunted temple, now do I think we can? Nope. But am I willing to do it? yeah. "The historical landmark and former home of sensei Yang, The notorious sensei without a pupil, infamous for creating the lost martial art of airtjitzu. Unfortunately we can't take our tour groups inside, for rumors say anyone trapped instead it's wall at sunrise, will be turned into a ghost permanently. But if you listen closely, maybe we'll be able to hear the ghost of sensei Yang himself, looking for his lost pupils."

"I hope it's not a rumor, for it is our only hope!" Yelled Zane right into my ear.

"Shut the fuck up." I whispered to him scoffing slightly. "Sorry about my loud friend, he's hard of hearing."

"Known!!" The tour guide groaned. "For his un- ahem— usual teaching methods." The guide continued talking on and on.

"I thought you said you fixed him?" Cole asked.

"Atleast he's no longer talking backwards." Jay sighed, "I guess my tinkering got his volume level stuck, heh, heh."

"Atleast you can understand me now!" He yelled once again, in my ear.

"STOP YELLING IN MY EAR ZAY!" I yelled at him before quickly placing my hand over my own mouth, that's embarrassing.

"Ahem!" The your Guide scoffed at me, "dating back to the edo period.."

"Well for now on, only speak if you have something really important to say." Cole told him.

"Who put you in charge?" Kai asked.

"I did, after you guys mucked it up and y/n refused to be in charge it's my turn. And like me I like my plans simple. We sneak in, learn airjitzu from the ghost of sensei Yang, then get out before sun up."

"Since Morro already knows airjitzu, we just have to hope he hasn't figure out the next clue." Kai added on.

"Well the sun is setting," the tour guide said, "which means we should head back to the bus. Wouldn't want anyone to turn into a ghost." She laughs.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

We decided to wait until the sun set, and with the sound of an crow we were off into sensei yangs temple, like the idiots they are Cole and jay tried to open the boarder windows while I opened the doors and stared blankly at them.

With an few turns of an knob we entered the first room we could see, it was an large room with paintings, and closest.

I walked through the room, staring at the decorations, because of this I didn't realize I had bumped into Cole while walking, I pushed him directly into an spider.

"Ahhh!" He yelled in fear. I formed an line with my lips and grabbed the spider by it's leg flinging it across the room.

"Relax, this place isn't actually haunted." I sighed wrapping an arm his shoulder and leading him more towards the group.

"But you heard the tour guide! If we're not out by sun up then we'll be ghost!" He shook in fear.

"Really, Cole?" I sighed.

"What? I don't want to be a ghost! Who wants to be a ghost!" He shouted.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you my little earth ninja." I curved my lips into an smirk and ruffled his carefully done hair with my Elbow.