S5. Ep 9.

• The possession intro >>> any other ninjago intro

• The symbols I use for time skips are always different because I always forget what I used last chapter and im too lazy to check what I used lmfaoo

•sorry for spelling mistakes

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

The ninja arrived to steep wisdom after boarding the bounty and saving Lloyd from morro's possession.

"Shouldn't we be going to stiix?" Kai asked as the other ninja walked ahead. "The longer we wait the worse it'll get."

"We need to stock up." Wu simply responded.

"On what? Magic tea that will make us invincible?" Jay gasped, "give us special powers? Is it gonna give us four arms?"

"Sadly no magical tea today, I had to sell the rest of the merchandise along with everything else." Wu stated, pointing to an giant red 'x' on the steep wisdom door.

"What? You sold your business?" Zane asked, "but that was for your retirement."

Suddenly the steep wisdom door opened and out came an man in a wheelchair. "Ah! Hello again, ninja." He said, this man is no other than Dr. borg.

"While we we're away, I had borg use the money from the tea farm to create us some new toys to balance the scales. They are expensive you know." Wu said, while borg rolled' closer to the ninja. The ninja all stood Atleast a few inches apart awaiting their welcomes, while Lloyd and y/n were holding hands, not that anyone noticed but y/n was too scared to let Lloyd out of his sight, and Lloyd was enjoying every second of it.

"It's been so long, I hardly recognize any of you." Borg stated, turning his attention to talk to each ninja individually. "Lloyd looks older." He then turned to the returning ninja he had no idea about. "There's an new teammate, I see, an model I suppose."

"Bruh—" I'm not a model. Why does everyone say that? At this point I'm taking it as insult. I want to be feared! the fuck.' Y/n thought to himself pouting every so slightly.

He then turned his attention to the other ninja. "I see a water ninja, a titanium nindriod. Cole is.... A ghost. Heh." He stuttered out nervously making Cole look down with a frown, y/n wanted nothing more than to give Cole the biggest hug ever. "Jay looks shorter."

"HANAJAJH!!" Y/n accidentally laughed out too loud making jay gasp in betrayal while u/n slowly turned to the side in embarrassment hiding his embarrassed expression, staying quiet.

Borg slowly turned to kai ignoring what y/n had just did. "Erm— uhm. And there's.. Kai."

"Hey. What do you mean I look shorter?" Jay grumbled out while Kai pushed him aside.

"Sorry, Dr. borg, but cut to the chase, we don't have much time." Kai shouted impatiently.

"Yes, always the impatient one, come let me show you." He said, pressing an red button which made the circle implanted in the middle of the floor of the steep wisdom land slowly begin to go down then open up to reveal three vehicles.

"If you want a little muscle with that hustle, I've made jay a lightly fast ghost taker GT. Front spectral intake rear incorporeal storage."

Jay chuckled and ran into his vehicle. "Why did the ghost cross the street? Oh I don't know maybe 'cause he saw me coming that!"

"Zane's Ice mech. Sure it appears to be the same but I've equipped the underarms with deepstone particle shooters, allowing you to freeze the competition."