S6. Ep 1.

Infamous + the way back

| welcome to a 'short' *wink* season |

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

Jay was the first to step out into the light, fighting 'skeletons' while defending an golden pot. He grunted and pulled out his nunchucks ultimately defeating one of the 'skeletons' out ran four more. Jay twisted the golden pot once and in the background kai could be seen jumping out from a red light, yelling 'ninja, go!' While attacking the 'skeletons.' With spinjitzu. On the floor beneath them Cole could be seen in all his ghost glory, going through an wall scaring the skeletons towards an light blue screen which Zane jumped through, breaking it along with defeating the 'skeletons' an few more jumped down from the 'sky' and tried to attack the four ninja when the most famous ninja teleported to the skeletons mid-air and kicking the shit out of them, he landed in front of the four ninja, in an bad ass pose, while one giant 'skeleton' with four arms broke through an brick wall leading to the green ninja jumping down from the green glowing 'sky' and attacking the giant 'skeleton' sending him through an wall.

"Do you have the golden scroll, Lloyd?" Jay asked, placing his hands on his hips.

"I sure do, kai." Lloyd responded pulling out the scroll from his pocket. "But I don't know what it says, can anyone help me read it?"

"We can!" The ninja said in sync all staring in the same direction.

Y/n stood in front of the group slowly taking off his mask, with an preppy smile. "Because reading is the first step to every adventure." He turned back to the group and they all got in a circle staring up to the sky.

"Go reading go!" They all yelled in sync once again.

"And.. cut!" Darreth yelled jumping down from wherever he was and walking towards the ninja.

"Brilliance plus perfection." He smirked pushing his co-workers aside while he continued walking towards the ninja. "Clean up, fellas, and make some headway here. That's a wrap!"

One by one the actors in the skeleton suits and the cameras and directors, lighting guys, and more all started to clean up.

"A wrap? I just got here." Nya asked, clearly confused as she walked onto the set. "Darreth said—"

"Hey, hey, there's my boys. Hah!" Darreth smirked cutting off nya and turning towards the male ninja. "I knew you could spinjitzu but that acting knocked me out." He turned to Nya with an annoyed look on his face, "hey, sweetheart. Mind sticking around for a segment to teach girls how to apply makeup?"

"You're gonna need makeup when I rearrange your face!" She grumbled running towards Darreth with her fist up, although she was held back by y/n.

"Easy nya, you don't want to get your hands dirty now do you?" Y/n sighed holding Nya back. "I'll do it for you!"

"NO!" Kai shouted holding y/n back while jay ran over to nya and held her back.

"Nya's one of us now, there's no reason she should be treated differently." Jay shouted.

"No reason? You added a girl to the group. You know how much that hurts your image? You're a boy band." He shouted. "A hunk machine."