S5. Ep 5.

» Sex with a ghost «
-Teddy Hyde
1:05  ─〇───── 4:00
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

————————-

"Aww, just short." Ronan laughed as Kai had jumped up to reach the high flag with airjitzu but terribly missed. "Hah, like your temper kai."

"Let me try!" Jay said. "I'm for sure better airjitzu'er than you, kai."

"Oh, yeah?" Kai gasped placing his hands on his hips. "And when did that happen?"

"Like now!" Jay shouted jumping into the air, his airjitzu was pretty crappy if I'm being honest, he's no better than Kai.

"Oh, yeah, that was soo much better than me." Kai laughed crossing his arms.

"It... it was." Jay whimpered.

"That wasn't airjitzu that was fail-itzu." Ronan teased. "Let's see what y/n can do."

I nodded with an sly shrug, with an simple, kick back whip' around and spin I flew up into the air, my airjitzu was different than theirs. It was gray with dark blue lines around it, I managed to touch the flag with one hand, yanking it down to me. On the way down I also yanked Ronan's apple from his hand.

"Hey!" He yelled.

"Not fair! He gets the good lucks and the good skills!" Jay shouted, I smirked and threw Ronan's apple at him.

"Ignore him, y/n. That was quite impressive." Zane complemented.

Kai stood in between me and Zane, "I mean, then again I expected nothing less of my future husband."

"Hah, funny." I looked over to kai with an dead expression. "I'm going to pick up something from my room."

"Alright, don't take too long!" Kai shouted.

"Mhm," i muttered walking threw the door and down to my room. The deep stone armor we were wearing felt incredibly heavy and uncomfortable but then again it is for our own protection.

I walked through the heavy metal door of my room spotting an green almost transparent like figure on my bed. Quietly I walked over to the boy with an frown on my lips. "Hey Cole, what are you doing in my room?"

He turned around with an sad expression on his face. "Sorry, it's just uplifting in here."

I nodded and sat besides him, "don't feel like training today?"

"Incase you haven't heard, I'm a ghost. And don't tell me we can fix this, 'cause we can't. This just..." he fell back onto my bed. "Who I am now."

I watched as he stared up at the ceiling. "I don't feel anything anymore." He said.

"Ghost or not, I don't see you any differently. You may feel different but this may be for the best," I paused before speaking again. "Think about all the new opportunities you may have."

"Opportunities? I have no more opportunities I'm not even an ninja anymore." He sighed sitting up from the bed.

"You'll always be an ninja, cole. Don't say that." I sighed placing an hand on his back. To my surprise it didn't pass through him. He jumped and turned his head towards me.

"D- did you— did you feel that?!" He shouted.

"Yeah, I did." I gulped, I traced my hand down his arm feeling everything as if he was still human. He watched my hands trace down his body with an shocked expression.

I moved my hand up towards his face feeling his soft skin against my hand, I placed my other through his hair and stared at my hands in shock. "Do you feel me?" I asked.