S7. Ep 10.

•lack of detail
•mention of death + self harm
• poor spelling

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

"Y/n! Nya! Come back!... And kai!" Jay sounded staring up to the sky with an frown on his lips as he fell to the ground, his heart aching. "Please.."

Jay ran outside, beginning to feel himself crying. "W-why'd they all risk their lives..? Dammit!" He shouted kicking an rock.

"We have to help! We just need a fine machine, you can build another one, right?" Cole asked Borg, with an desperate expression. He was in full blown denial.

"No time blades, no time travel. All we can do is wait and hope the three will return." Kai's mother stated.

Nya and Kai snuck upon krux's and acronix's ship, hiding behind an wall as they listened to the time twins going over their plans.

Kai's eyes scanned the room, looking for y/n. But what he found was something he absolutely hated. On the floor laid y/n, his lips were already turning blue due to the draining of his time element, his hair neatly placed to fit his face, his body lifeless and his eyes closed. His chest no longer raised and fell, no. It stood still and Kai noticed that, Kai's heart dropped, he let out an small gasp. His heart felt as if it had been pulled out his chest and stomped on over a million times.

"No.." Kai whispered softly, trying to shake the feeling off that he was too late to save the one man he truly loved.

Kai jolted forward ready to kill acronix and krux, he was burning himself on accident, the rage he felt sent fire to his hands and the light in his eyes no longer shinned. He was ready to kill them without a second thought, he began walking towards them when Nya pulled him back.

"No, to save master wu, we can't blow our cover." Nya whispered.

"F-fuck that." Kai stuttered choking over his words as he fought back the urge to crumble to the ground. "They- they—"

"I know what they did." Nya sighed staring down at the ground while holding Kai's hand tightly. "But we can't have come here for nothing.. so don't expose us."

"Okay.." Kai replied taking in deep breaths while Nya rubbed his back as comfort.

Suddenly the ship began shaking violently as it arrived to its destination. Forty years ago.

༺𓆩♱𓆪༻
FRIST POV.

Exhausted. I felt something getting sucked out of me, it didn't take long for me to realize it was not only my element but my life. My body was slowly giving up and I faced the challenge of denial, no matter how hard I tried I couldn't open my eyes. 'We lost.' I repeated in my head over and over again. I screamed for help but no one heard me. No, I just couldn't accept it, 'it can't end like this.' I spoke softly to myself.

After an minutes I felt as if thousands of weights were lifted off my shoulders, I opened my once heavy 'refusing to open eyes' they opened easily this time, as if someone was helping me open them. when I first opened them I was blinded by an white light, after an few seconds of blinking to clear my vision, I realized I was standing on top of clouds, white pillars coded with gold around me, I felt safe and happy.