S7. Ep 5.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

"Megamonster amusement park? Really don't these guys have any sense of decency? Where does it end?!" Cole said as he stepped out of his vehicle.

"It ends here and now, right y/n?" Lloyd said turning around to find out that y/n was no longer in his vehicle. "WHERES Y/N?!"

༺𓆩♱𓆪༻

Hissing and growling could be heard outside the scrap yard when jay and y/n arrived inside the warriors could be seen loading the scrap onto trucks.

"Take your fangs off my parents you darn dirty snakes!" Jay yelled jumping off his vehicle and throwing lighting at the warriors. "Mom! Dad! Are you okay?"

Y/n quickly dodged an snake warrior that was coming his way by teleporting, which caught the attention of the generals.

"It's him! That's the bosses son!" The warrior yelled, "Grab him and all the metal you can find!"

Jay looked over to bike in disappointment when he saw it was all broken down.

"No worries, I can teleport us back." Y/n told jay who reluctantly agreed.

Y/n went to dodge an upcoming warrior charging straight at him when time suddenly began to slow down.

Jay grunted in slow motion while swinging his weapon at one of the warriors.

"What—" his mother spoke with her speech slowed. Soon enough the time went back to normal leading y/n to have enough time to dodge and fight against the men who wanted to kidnap him.

"Vermillion warriors, Take the builder now, we'll get the son later." One of the warriors said, they hurriedly grabbed jay's father which jay was able to protect.

"Take her, she may be a builder also." The warriors stated pointing towards jay's mother. Jay had gotten trapped, enclosed by an fallen car. Y/n defended jay's mother with his life knowing how risky it would be if they caught him as well.

"This battle will never end, he wields the power of our master. We must go and get the blade now." The vermillion warrior spoke, hopping on the truck with his friends and speeding away.

"Awh thank you son!" Jays mother smiled sweetly bringing y/n into an hug, an hug he so desperately wanted from his own mother.

"It was no problem at all, are you alright?" Y/n asked the women with an charming smile, she pushed her hair behind her ear and fiddled with her fingers.

"I-I'm alright sweetheart!" She blushed heavily as an sweat rolled down her forehead, this was ignored by jay and his father but incredibly obvious to y/n who had just realized he accidentally made jays mom develop a crush on him.

Jay watched from an distance with an small smile making its way to face, he always thought y/n was some attention sneaking, fuck boy who didn't care about anyone for himself but today, he defended jays mother although jay had treated him like shit.

Jay approach the male, rubbed his neck with an embarrassed expression. "T-thanks.."

Y/n smiled at the boy's reaction seeing an future friendship at the end of this. "Of course."

"Now, I don't believe in giving gifts early.." jays father stated walking towards the three. "But this seems like an emergency, so follow me son and my sons friend."

Jay and y/n looked over to each other at the mention of 'friends.' But they didn't seem to hate it.

The two followed jays father, he revealed an rusty breaking bike he had made for jay it's the thought that counts. "Like it? I built it myself."

Jay stepped on it and it instantly broke. "I've got some ideas for a few modifications. If that's okay."

"Only if you let me help!" His father responded.

As the two began working on the bike, jay handed y/n an screwdriver, hiding his flustered expression. "H-help make your-r seat idiot.."

Y/n had the goofiest grin on his face as he took the screwdriver. "You're so adorable jay!"

"SHUT UP!" Jay shouted as his parents watched this go down in confusion.

Although y/n didn't mean to make Nya's boyfriend have an bi awakening..

༺𓆩♱𓆪༻

Jay and y/n rode the bike together, jay driving and y/n behind him, y/n every few seconds accidentally touched jays waist because of the little to no space on the bike and jay was having an panic attack, almost crashing the bike every time he did it.

"STOP TOUCHING ME!" Jay shouted, sweating from the hot and tense aura around the two, his face redder than it had ever been with Nya.

"It's an accident!" Y/n shouted back whipping his head away to the sound of the ninja fighting. "Oh! There there!"

"I CAN SEE THAT!" Jay yelled taking deep breaths to make his flustered expression go away.

The vermillion warriors dropped the blade on accident making an light blue bubble around them appear where the ninja fought in slow motion.

"What is that?" Jay shouted.

"That would be my power of slowing down time!" Y/n worriedly spoke. "I can't touch the blade it'll drain my power you have to grab it yourself."

Jay nodded and the two drove into the bubble in slow motion before jay drove out listening to the ninja's slowed speech. Jay sparked the engine with his elemental power speeding up the bike and charging straight into the bubble with lighting speed.

The two speed through, throwing the blade into the air and knocking over the warriors. Soon enough later the bubble stopped and jay grew into an panic.

"Way to make a comeback!" Cole shouted.

"Y/n! Why'd you leave without saying anything?" Lloyd shouted with an sad expression.

"Sorry I can't stop tell my parents I'm safe!" Jay shouted as he sped away on his bike while y/n had his arms around jays waist holding on for dear life.

"Jay don't fucking kill us!" Y/n shouted bonking jay on the head with his fist.

"Stop worrying so much pretty boy!" Jay shouted back swerving all the cars on the road, instead of telling y/n to move his arms he gave up and leaned into the touch.

———-

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

this is for the three people who dm'd me begging to have jay x y/n moments. And since I like jay season 7+ I let it slide. But jay under season 7 can suck my dick #pussyboyboss

Word count: 1088

Super short chapter sorry about that.