S9. Ep 4.

Ngl if u aren't following me u should js cause I'm kinda hot nd shi Yk 😏🙏🏼

ps, you and wu don't know that wu is actually older, you guys both believe you're the same age, wu isn't a pedo 😭
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The ninja were forced back into iron barons place(?) while child laughed and cheered staring at the captured dragon hanging off the back of the vehicle.

"We've got it, if we can't shoot straight, may as welll make ourselves useful." Cole said, pointing to the captured ninja while the two boys smiled awkwardly.

The spider man sighed with an firm nod of approval before turning away from the three.

"Tell me you have a plan." Kai told the three, mainly Cole since he was the only Adult.

"Well it's in the early stages." Cole awkwardly responded.

"He doesn't have a plan." Wu said, completely exposing an now slightly offended Cole.

"Tonight we feast!" Iron baron yelled staring at the dragon while the hunters cheered, taking away the ninjas attention.

"With this place swarming with hunters, breaking you out is gonna be impossible." Cole frowned with annoyance tracing his body language.

"If only firstbourne paid iron baron a visit, we'd have the distraction." Zane sighed.

"Why don't we build a fake firstbourne." Y/n shrugged lightly while light bulbs went off in everyone's heads. "Not that I want to save you guys."

"Wait.. build the impossible." Jay smiled, as everything in his head made sense.

"Yeah, sounds crazy." Little wu laughed.

"Those were your words!" Jay shouted at the little boy who awkwardly stood there.

Zane started explaining, "Y/n might be on to something, if we could trick iron baron into thinking he's under attack-"

"Then we could have the distraction to break you out." Cole added on, ruffling the e/c eyed boy's hair gently so he wouldn't flinch. "You're an genius, y/n!"

"Hey, dangerbuff!" Spider leg's yelled at the three. "Stop burning daylight, and get over here!"

"Uh, yeah, be right there." Cole responded, waiting for no legs' to leave before turning back to the ninja. "If you can design it, we can build it outside of camp. Then get it in the air by nightfall."

"Then it's a plan, we build the impossible." Jay smirked.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

The dragons were forced into labor, along with the captured ninja while jay worked on the build, hiding behind some rocks, secretly passing the papers to wu who gave the papers to Cole and y/n who were sitting outside the the camp talking about anything that flew in their minds. The ninja snuck tools and parts to wu who transported them to Cole and y/n, the two boys built the dragon while wu continued getting tools and parts, all the ninja worked together and everything went to plan without anyone being caught.