S4. Ep 8.

Since you guys have been asking about y/n's height and love interest etc, here you go.

Height: 6'1.
Love interest: kai, Skyler, Cole, Lloyd might be more in the future idk.
Age: 19.
Sex: male.
Sexuality: unlabeled.
Position☠️: dominant top.

——————

"Sink the ferry, no one's getting out of this island !!!" Jay shouted as he watched the ferry sink by his command.

"You sure that's an good idea? What if we need to leave?" I awkwardly interrupted this happy moment.

"Shut up! You think you're so smart because you're pretty!" Jay shouted with an angry glare.

"Ohhh okayyyy." I shrugged.

"Y/NNNNN!!" I heard a voice yell, I turned my head in the direction of the voice to be met with the black ninja jumping onto my body.

"Hey Cole!" I replied with an smile, seeing Cole again was like seeing that one friend you met at an park and never saw again.

"Oh my god! I missed your face more than cake!" He shouted rubbing his hand onto my face.

"Okay okay, I missed you too." I said wrapping my arm around his shoulders and ruffling his hair.

"Alright, all of Chen's minions have been captured and the palace is clear but still no sign of Chen and clouse." Cole told us, breaking away from my ruffling of his hair but still letting me wrap my arm around him.

"What about Skyler?" I asked.

"Why are you thinking of her?" Kai grumbled.

"Uhm, because she helped us." I shrugged.

"Yeah but.. I helped too.. where's my hug. And kis—"

"Shut up," I sighed running an hand through my hair watching as their titanium friend walked over to me and Cole.

"We will find her soon," Lloyd frowned. "It's only an matter of time till we do so."

"Cole," Zane told Cole placing his hand on his chest. "Your heart rate has increased dramatically since you have made contact with y/n. I doubt this is healthy."

"WHAT? WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!" Cole yelled jumping away from my hold and running behind kai.

"Did I do something wrong?" Zane asked confused.

"Nah, you're good.. zay." I told his resting an hand on his shoulder.

"Zay?"

"It's a cute nickname get used to it."

Our chatting had stopped when sensei G approached us.

"I'm proud of you six, you guys have done what the original elemental masters never could. Stick together, but you must not rest on your laws for your guard is down when you sleep."

—————

We were looking at the vehicles nya was working on and I gotta say, Im fairly impressed. Although one or two of them were some vehicles we found along the island.

"Nice job on the vehicles, nya." I told her, running my hand along one of the cars she had made.

"Thank you! may I say, you're not as bad as I thought you'd be. you're pretty cute too." She smiled, this was probably meant in an friendly way but jay.. no he didn't take it so well.

"FIRST YOU STEAL MY FRIENDS AND NOW MY CRUSH? ARE YOU TRYING TO REPLACE ME?!" Jay yelled shoving me back.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I gave him an disgusted look pushing him.