S4 Ep 9.

I just updated my Lloyd x male reader and I updated my Cole x male reader like an week ago if you would like to check those out.

I already have all of season seven planned out, you guys are not ready for it.

I know snakes don't have tails but idk what to call that long part of them so bare with me.

——————-

"Chen and his anacondrai army have a day's start on us," Lloyd told us while he rode on his green dragon. "Be prepared for anything and everything."

"How did we loose so much time!" Kai shouted back on his lava, fire dragon.

"You know, you took an oath never to leave an man behind." Some guy said in a brown ninja suit riding on the back of Zane.

"Who are you?" I awkwardly asked, glancing down at him.

"Ah, an famous model doesn't know who I am?! Such an shame!" He said running an hand through his hair.

"What? I'm not an model-" I awkwardly shook my head. "Who are you though?"

"I'm the brown ninja, nice to meet you model boy." He smiled.

"Brown ninja? Do you control the element of shit?" I laughed to myself.

"HAHAHAH!" Cole laughed loudly almost falling off his dragon in the process.

"Y/n! That was foul." Kai giggled throwing his hands in his face.

Skyler nudged my back I shrugged, listening to all the other fighters laughing.

"Y/n, be nice." Lloyd said trying to hide his giggling face.

"What? It was an genuine question."

"Guys! There's ninja city we should hurry!" Nya yelled, on the back of jays dragon.

We all sped up our dragons, flying above ninjago city.

"Remember," Lloyd told us. "Whatever happens down there, we're stronger untied we fight as one!"

We all hurried through ninjago city listening to the crowd's gasp along the way.

I flew done onto the ground and watched as the crowd took one look at the girl on my back and started yelling in fear.

"I wish I still had the power to change." Skyler sighed hiding her face with her hands.

I shifted around so that I was facing her, I gently moved her hands from her face and stared at her before speaking.

"You're beautiful either way, sky." I smiled at her. "And you have changed. You've helped us."

She stared back for an moment before smiling and pulling her arms away from me, turning to look the other way.

"Really smooth, Casanova." I heard Lloyd yell from under me, rolling his eyes with an annoyed look.

"What?!" I sighed jumping down from my dragon.

Unaware of Kai's stank eye on Skyler.

"Where's Chen and why hasn't he attacked?" Kai asked jumping down from his dragon.

"Who knows, but we have to get Skyler and my father off the streets before we alarm everyone." Lloyd told the two. "Everyone else stick together and watch over the people!"

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆

The ninja led me down to an secret bunker with them, telling me all these wonderful things about how its their safe spot.