S9. Ep 7.

Cole vs y/n, round one, who has a mother?

....

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Heavy-metal as known as faith, walked over to the middle of the fire where the ninja were sleeping around, all the ninja slept far away from each other meanwhile y/n was laying on top of Cole's chest because he's the only ninja that had made the boy believe that not all adults are bad.

"The sun is up." Faith said, putting out the fire. "We must go."

"Hey!" Jay yelled as faith kicked up awake "whatever happened to breakfast being the most important meal?"

"We're getting closer to the firstbourne's nest." She said picking up her sword that was launched in a rock. "We will eat when the first spinjitzu master gets the armor and we are all in ninjhio."

"It's ninjago." Zane scoffed. "It's really not that hard to pronounce."

"Ah, to be back home in a real bed." Kai sighed, "With the older version of y/n in my arms."

"Mm." Jay sighed going into deep thought, "And him making me breakfast while I pretend not to like it, meanwhile I worship him."

"Did you just admit to that, out loud..?" Cole asked as he sat up, the h/c haired boy besides him rubbing his eyelids wondering what happened.

jay gasped and threw an hand over his mouth with an flustered expression. "Oh my gosh! No I didn't—"

"I thought you were in love with my sister—"

The ninja's conversation was cut off by the emo girl before them, "Are you ready for what lies ahead?"

"You explain the firstbourne is awaiting to return of the first spinjitzu master being reunited would be a good thing." Zane said, standing to his feet.

"And what if it is not? Coming face to face with a dragon is one thing, but facing the mother of all dragons is a test you cannot fail." She said picking up the chain weapon iron baron used to capture dragons. "Our chains are our only means of survival in this realm. We love and die by these iron bonds and our mastery of tools."

She soon gave the chain weapon to kai who grunted while grabbing the heavy piece of metal. "Let me see you chain that rock." She said pointing to an tall rock, about thirty feet away from them. "Don't worry, it will not move. It should be easy."

"Yeah, yeah." He smirked confidently turning back to the h/c haired boy, "Remember me doing this first try, looking super hot as well... when you're our age again."

The boy furrowed his eyebrows in confusion while the ninja stifled an laugh, he turned back to the rock and fired the weapon only for the weapon to block him back onto an rock, throwing the weapon into the air that swung around Cole's body, capturing him in the chain. "Okay.. maybe don't remember that."

"At least you got the master of rock." Jay laughed as Kai and Cole let out annoyed groans.

"pfft— I mean.. wasn't even funny." The h/c haired boy scoffed turning in an direction away from jay, the tip of his ears turning red from embarrassment.