Bonus Chapter #1 (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

"You should stop walking around shivering like a nervous wreck Park Jimin" Taehyung told to Jimin who was walking to and fro without even letting the make up artists do her work on him.

After dating for 4 and a half years, Jimin was finally getting married to Irene and he was a nervous mess.

" You don't understand this taehyungah. I am getting married today. I. Am. Fucking. Getting. Married. To the. Love . Of . My . Life " Jimin stopped walking and said staring into nothing and then again started to walk. And that was when taehyung lost his patience and grabbed Jimin from his hand and made him sit on a chair forcefully.

"Yes you are fucking getting married to the love of your life. So please let the make up artist do her work, if not you will be late to your own fucking wedding " Taehyung said and Jimin nodded in response.

"Wait park Jimin. Irene, she did accept your proposal right? You are marrying her because she said YES right? If its spo , Then why are you this nervous?" Taehyung asked again from his best friend and Jimin scratched the back of his head smiling sheepishly.

"I don't know" he said and taehyung smacked the back of jimin's head lightly and looked at his face .

"Well then. You have nothing to worry. The worst thing that can happen is she saying NO when she is supposed to say I do. And I know something like that won't happen. So Park fucking Jimin, get yourself together and finish getting ready. Or else I am gonna call my wife and gonna ask her to come here" taehyung said threatening his best friend because Jimin would eventually agree to whatever y/n says because she is the best friend of his "Soon to be wife".

"Fineeeeee... I try stop being nervous. I said I will try, okay?" Jimin said with a frown and leaned back on the chair letting the make-up artist put a light make up on him.

_

Mean while y/n was helping Irene to get dressed and she looked extremely gorgeous in her wedding dress and the hair style.

"You look absolutely stunning eonnie" y/n said widening her eyes at the elder. "But you should really stop being nervous you know? Everything will be fine so you don't have to worry" she said and Irene fell on to a chair taking a deep breath.

"I am scared about the honeymoon though" the elder said and y/n burst out laughing. "It's not like you haven't made love before. Stop acting like a baby irene-ssi" y/n said and Irene turned red like a tomato. 

"And I don't think you DONT like making love with Jimin oppa?" Y/n said tothe elder in a teasing way. 

"Wait NO! I love being naughty on bed with him. You know what Y/nah? When my minnie gets turned on he.." Irene started to say but Y/n immediate cut her off with a fake frown. 

"Stop eonnie. I dont want to hear what happens between the walls , wherever you have sex"the younger said chuckling softly. 

"Hehe. I dn't wanna tell you EITHER. " Irene replied with a smirk and laughed out loud. 

"I can't wait to see my Jiminie" She added and y/n smiled at the elder. " You will see Jiminie soon . So wait a little more okay?" She said fixing Irene's hair.

"By the way where is our pretty Taeri and Heesung?" Irene asked from y/n because she truly missed the younger's chaotic yet adorable kids.

"They are with Namjoon oppa and Seokjin oppa. Seokjin oppa said that he will dress the kids up and will bring them to the venue." Y/n said with a chuckle. "Tae didn't like that idea at all eonnie. But Seokjin oppa argued with him and won, as ALWAYS . So Tae didn't have a choice but to let him dress the kids up" she added and Irene laughed at what she said.