Chapter 42

" I love you too Kim Taehyung "

Taehyung felt like his heart exploded once he heard these words leave y/ns mouth.

" What.. what did you say baby. Can you tell that again my love ? " Taehyung asked the younger cupping her face and moving closer to her.

" Yes I would gladly say that a billion times Tae. I love you Tae baby. I love you so much too my Kim Taehyung " y/n said and she couldn't get to say anymore , taehyung crashed his lips with hers sealing their lips together.

The way Taehyung's lips collided with her own was not too harsh and not too sloppy. It was perfect, as if Taehyung's lips were just made for her. And again y/n felt butterflies rumble in her tummy again. They felt like they were in heaven, in each other's arms, pulled against each other and being closer than ever.

Y/n kissed back Taehyung with all her might tilting her head and signalling taehyung to deepen the kiss which he gladly took . Y/n moved her free hand to taehyungs nape and pulled him more closer to her before starting to play with his wet hair. Taehyung was standing on the ground, the sea all around them. Taehyung slowly bent down without breaking the kiss and lifted y/n upto his waist. Y/n took the signal and circled her legs around Taehyung's waist stabilizing herself on him.

Taehyung was holding y/n from her waist and he slowly but gently squeezed one ass cheek of the younger making her moan into the kiss.

Taehyung ran his tongue along the youngers bottom lip as he silently asked for access to which her girl compiled to opening her mouth almost immediately.

It was their first time french kissing so taehyung was gentle with the younger. He wanted to go for a fierce kiss but he was considerate about how y/n would feel . Taehyung responded by slipping his tongue into Y/ns mouth, exploring every corner of it whilst running his fingers through her loosened hair. Taehyung whispered sweet words, beautiful I love you s into the kiss to make sure that the younger knew how much she meant to him, how much he treasured her and how much he loved her.

After kissing and embracing each other for a good few minutes, both of them pulled away slowly literally panting for air. Taehyung looked at y/n who were staring at him with a smile on her face. Her lips were swollen and pink. She was already a wreck.

" I love you " taehyung said pressing his lips on the youngers forehead.

" And I love you " y/n replied melting to Taehyung's affection.

" Do you wanna swim more or, shall we go eat now baby? "

" Eat " y/n said without letting taehyung to say anymore and it made Taehyung laugh.

" I wanna eat your food. So I am hungry as well." Taehyung said and he lifted the girl in bridal style quickly.

Y/n loved how gently taehyung carried her. But more than anything, she was blushing nonstop. Y/n felt Taehyung's warm hands on her bare skin tingling her. She got goosebumps because of the intense feeling and taehyung was quick to notice it.

" You have got goosebumps baby? " Taehyung asked and y/n nodded. "It's so cold " she lied and the elder smiled.

"Let's get you dressed up soon. " Saying that taehyung walked out of the water , with y/n in his arms and then slowly kept her down. He walked straight to the lounge chairs that their belongings were on, and took the towel which was in his bag.

He went back to y/n and handed her the towel.

" You can wipe yourself and change my love. " Taehyung said and y/n nodded.

She saw how Taehyung's gaze never left her face when he was walking back to her. He didn't look at her bare legs or her panty. Y/n was so happy and proud to see him acting like that. "Such a gentleman my taehyung is" she thought with a smile.