Chapter 21

" sir we are here " Mr. Yang called Taehyung softly. He opened his eyes and looked at Y/n. She was fast asleep Leaning on to the seat. Taehyung kept on looking at her sleeping.

" She looks so innocent when she's sleeping " taehyung thought

" She looks so innocent when she's sleeping " taehyung thought. He stared at her for about 2 minutes and slowly patted on y/n s shoulder to wake her up.
" Y/n ssi. We are here. Wake up " taehyung called y/n in a soft voice.
Hearing Taehyung s voice, y/n opened her eyes slowly and looked at taehyung. She was still drowsy. She straightened on the seat and smiled at taehyung.
" Thank you Mr. Kim for taking your time to drop me off at home. It means alot. And also thank you even more for everything you did for me today. I am so grateful " y/n said bowing her head to thank taehyung
" Aniyo. I am the one who is more and more thankful y/n ssi. I am glad that you had a good time today. I will see you soon " taehyung said with a smile.
" Yes sure Mr. Kim. Have a good night. Thank you once again. Also good night Mr. Yang.. thank you for driving us. " Y/n said in her small voice and got down from the car and closed the door.
She seemed to be waiting until Mr. Yang drives off but Taehyung rolled down his window and talked to y/n..
" We will go once we see you off y/n si..it's already past 10.30. Go home safely" Taehyung said.
" Okay Mr. Kim. Good night "y/n said with a bow and walked away.
Taehyung watched her disappear from his sight and closed the car window and asked yang to drive him home.

______________________________________

At Rosé s House

Rose went home in a taxi in the morning but her mom wasn't home. She was in a very bad mood as always. As soon as she came home, she went to her room and closed the door.

At around 6 30 in the evening, Mrs. Lee Hyun came home and once she saw Rosé s shoes at the entrance she got startled. She called a maid and asked whether Rose came home.
" Yes ma'am. Miss Rose came home early in the morning. She is inside her room. She hasn't come out since she came home." The maid replied.
Rose's mom knew something was off so she hurried to Rose's room.
" Rosé!! Darling open the door. It's your eomma " she called her daughter.
After some time Rosé opened the door and her mom went into her room and sat on the bed.
" My daughter? What's wrong? Why did you come back ? " She asked Rosé
" Eomma. Why did you even send me to his house? I was so lonely. No one other than the maids accepted me. Why did you made me go there? Let me stay home. I will never ever step into that house again " Rose said with teary eyes.
" But you are married. You cant come back home like this rose " her mom told Rose.
" No eomma. We didn't marry . We didn't sign anything. So don't ever ask me to go back there again. I will find someone who will love me and then I will marry. Please let me live my life until then and please I beg you eomma, don't use me to fulfill your grudges Against Kims. I won't do it anymore " Rosé kept on saying and her mother slowly hugged her. " I am sorry my daughter. I won't ask you anything like that again. You live your life. I will talk to Mr. Kim about this." She said to rosé.
" No eomma.. no talking anymore. I am done with them. Okay?" Rosé said. She seemed super determined never to get involved with the Kim family.
Lee Hyun nodded slowly. " Okay my daughter. Have a wash and come downstairs to eat something. Forget everything that happened. Start a new life from tomorrow" she said and left Rose's room and went to her room closing the door behind her.